Reshipping (ordering closed) January 2023 Cards Mold/No Mold Group (4 Viewers)

20230412_081328.jpg

This is a far as I've had time to go. :(

Received my Kodiak cash set today, and took some quick iPhone pictures as people had been asking to see them in person.
Kodiak 1.jpeg

Kodiak 2.jpeg

There's more pictures of the entire set below attached to this post if you want to check them out, mostly just for fun... :wtf:

Here's each denom I ordered shown individually (I attempted to edit these photos so that they were as close to the in person colors as I could get them):
Kodiak 6 - 5¢.jpeg
Kodiak 7 - 25¢.jpeg
Kodiak 8 - $1.jpeg
Kodiak 9 - $5.jpeg
Kodiak 10 - $20.jpeg

One bummer is that the bear claw slash on the label of the $1 chips don't show up at all in person due to how close the bear claw color was to the chip color itself. Here's the design file to compare:
Kodiak Chip Stacks.png

This is my first full Cards Mold set (all I had before this were a few samples). I didn't receive any broken chips at all, and they were packed great by @justincarothers! Most of the chips seemed pretty consistent printing color-wise, except for the black $1 chips which is a bummer since they will be my workhorse and the main chip I was stoked for.

Thankfully I ordered 25 extra chips per denom, here's a full black barrel that I picked out of the worst offenders to leave out of the regular set:
Kodiak 11 - Black Misprint Chips.jpeg

Versus a normal barrel:
Kodiak 12 - Black Regular Chips.jpeg

Overall though, I'm really happy with them for the price! Going to get them into play next week. I'm stoked to start using chips with the correct denoms on them rather than my tourney chips! :p

Thanks @justincarothers and @tallsbutler!

Attachments

• Kodiak 4.jpeg
    Kodiak 4.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 60
  • Kodiak 5.jpeg
    Kodiak 5.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Kodiak 3.jpeg
    Kodiak 3.jpeg
    294.6 KB · Views: 71
Received my Kodiak cash set today, and took some quick iPhone pictures as people had been asking to see them in person.
View attachment 1125740
View attachment 1125741
There's more pictures of the entire set below attached to this post if you want to check them out, mostly just for fun... :wtf:

Here's each denom I ordered shown individually (I attempted to edit these photos so that they were as close to the in person colors as I could get them):
View attachment 1125745View attachment 1125746View attachment 1125747View attachment 1125748View attachment 1125749

One bummer is that the bear claw slash on the label of the $1 chips don't show up at all in person due to how close the bear claw color was to the chip color itself. Here's the design file to compare:
View attachment 1125770
This is my first full Cards Mold set (all I had before this were a few samples). I didn't receive any broken chips at all, and they were packed great by @justincarothers! Most of the chips seemed pretty consistent printing color-wise, except for the black $1 chips which is a bummer since they will be my workhorse and the main chip I was stoked for.

Thankfully I ordered 25 extra chips per denom, here's a full black barrel that I picked out of the worst offenders to leave out of the regular set:
View attachment 1125750

Versus a normal barrel:
View attachment 1125751

Overall though, I'm really happy with them for the price! Going to get them into play next week. I'm stoked to start using chips with the correct denoms on them rather than my tourney chips! :p

Nice. I purchased a small travel set (400 chips) of the Kodiak in the February no molds chips. Should be here soon. I’ll try and post pictures of them in the No Mold.

View attachment 1125740
View attachment 1125741

View attachment 1125745View attachment 1125746View attachment 1125747View attachment 1125748View attachment 1125749

View attachment 1125770

View attachment 1125750

Versus a normal barrel:
View attachment 1125751

Those are so great. I'm intrigued by the 5c, they almost look purple from the side, but obviously not up close. And those relish green look delicious!!!

giphy (2).gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom