Jammin' in Jersey III - The Barrel House Battle Royale - June 9-11, 2022 (1 Viewer)

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, small world that's awesome!
My son had gotten sick with a stomach virus and we had to cut our trip in Philly Short. So my wife was with my son and it was 7:30PM. I said to my wife I'm going to play poker I'm bored. I'm sitting there at the poker table and a new guy moved in next to me. Didn't realize anything at fist. Then out of the corner of my eye I see @jpietrella 's phone and I see the PCF Icon on top of the page he is on. I say hey are you on the PCF? and he was. I asked him for his user name and we've dealt with each other several times with transactions. Justin must of been a good luck charm because I was down before he came and I managed to win most of my money back.

buffalojim

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
My son had gotten sick with a stomach virus and we had to cut our trip in Philly Short. So my wife was with my son and it was 7:30PM. I said to my wife I'm going to play poker I'm bored. I'm sitting there at the poker table and a new guy moved in next to me. Didn't realize anything at fist. Then out of the corner of my eye I see @jpietrella 's phone and I see the PCF Icon on top of the page he is on. I say hey are you on the PCF? and he was. I asked him for his user name and we've dealt with each other several times with transactions. Justin must of been a good luck charm because I was down before he came and I managed to win most of my money back.
Did you see the notification flashing of me tagging him for Matsui racks on his phone, because he didn't :rolleyes:

ekricket

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Here’s a picture that @DoubleEagle posted at the wsop. I’d never met him before, but look at the phone the guy in front of him is holding.
That’s me.
After he posted this I had to look around and he was right behind us!!

820A9A1A-7857-4EF4-A33E-DE9627C46B08.jpeg

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you see the notification flashing of me tagging him for Matsui racks on his phone, because he didn't :rolleyes:
No I didn’t even see that he tagged me here about us meeting at the Wind Creek. I was looking for something else and stumbled across this. Sometime the Tags don’t work on here and you never get notified.

Last edited:

buffalojim

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
No I didn’t even see that he tagged me here about is meeting at the Wind Creek. I was looking for something else and stumbled across this. Sometime the Tags don’t work on here and you never get notified.
I was just busting his balls dude lol. I think I've tagged him for Matsui racks 14 times now and he never gets them. I could just buy them but this is way more fun.

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No I didn’t even see that he tagged me here about us meeting at the Wind Creek. I was looking for something else and stumbled across this. Sometime the Tags don’t work on here and you never get notified.
This happened to Ben and I when Jim had the jack sale, we never got notified of the updated post about the fat hats
It was explained to me that on certain threads that you have not viewed for a period of time they do not notify you when tagged until you revisit the thread. Obviously doesn't apply to newly listed sales ads

JMC9389

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I pretty much have the same sets as @Irish so it doesn’t make sense for me to bring.
I overlap with Matt quite a bit too, but I have a couple of unique sets that I'd love to bring for Thursday afternoon or Friday night.

Unfortunately, just got word I need to take my daughter to a doctor's appointment Friday morning of the meetup, so sadly I'm out for the afternoon session, but I'll be there early Friday evening ready to consume a whole pizza and punt off a couple of buy ins.

Irish

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score

buffalojim

4 of a Kind
Reaction score

jpietrella

Full House
Reaction score
T-minus 4 weeks!!!

I've added a simple google sheet to help track who's coming when, link is below and added to the OP, everyone please double check and update as needed.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RSKHRM1X8oEb24c9wAUFZ2f7UiH1myeeGjl14g1LsV8/edit?usp=sharing

Note I've had a couple of folks cancel, so there are a couple of open spots now available.

Another set of PMs will go out in the next week or so with final details :tup:
I've added a comment about my timing on Friday. Ping me if you'd like to me bring any guest sets. Depending on breakdowns needed, I could bring:

• PCA secondary
  • Riffle Steins
  • Binion's
  • Cali hot stamp

Irish

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've added a comment about my timing on Friday. Ping me if you'd like to me bring any guest sets. Depending on breakdowns needed, I could bring:

• PCA secondary
  • Riffle Steins
  • Binion's
  • Cali hot stamp

hahaha I actually had a PM partially drafted about the Riffle Stein tribute ;) I couldn't find a breakdown for that set, does it have fracs? Aside from TBD micro stakes dealer choice, most of the cash games we'll be spreading will be 25¢/50¢.

JMC9389

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score

• PCA secondary
  • Riffle Steins
  • Binion's
  • Cali hot stamp
All of them!

@ReallyGoodUsername , you know what I want you to bring...

jpietrella

Full House
Reaction score
hahaha I actually had a PM partially drafted about the Riffle Stein tribute ;) I couldn't find a breakdown for that set, does it have fracs? Aside from TBD micro stakes dealer choice, most of the cash games we'll be spreading will be 25¢/50¢.
Yeah, all of the above have fracs.

• PCA - 200x $0.50
  • Riffle Steins: 200x $0.25
  • Binion's: 200x $0.25
  • Cali hot stamp: 100x $0.50

Irish

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, all of the above have fracs.

• PCA - 200x $0.50
  • Riffle Steins: 200x $0.25
  • Binion's: 200x $0.25
  • Cali hot stamp: 100x $0.50

Cool. Definitely bring at least the Riffles, would love to see those in person and get them on the felt. :tup: And feel free to bring everything if you'd like, I'm sure there are plenty of folks who would love to oogle them.

Top Bottom