Jamie Gold’s 2006 World Series Of Poker Bracelet Fetches $65,725 In Online Auction (2 Viewers)

Poker News

Full House
Reaction score
Jamie Gold’s bracelet was purchased earlier this month for a whopping $65,725. The piece contains more than seven carats of diamonds and 120 grams of white and yellow gold, according ...

More...

Interesting...wonder if he is broke after winning that 12 Million.

When asked about his bracelet, which in May found itself scheduled for auction, Gold explained:

“It’s a legal issue that I can’t talk about, but what I can say is that I am not selling it. I would never do that. It’s really unfortunate what has been happening. It is out of my hands, but it’s not something I wish was happening. I am not purposefully selling; I am not involved in the auction and will not be making $1 if it does end up being sold.”

Goes back to when he won the main event. A friend of his staked him for the tourney and after he won it he tried to screw the guy over. They've been fighting in court for a while now I believe. After taxes and giving the other guy his cut I don't think he has very much cash left.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom