JACKS Tournament Solids (1 Viewer)

chipsncoffee

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hey all! I was hoping to get some info on these chips! Since I had to, unfortunately, sell off my AS tourney set, I’ve been looking into these as a cheaper alternative for a semi-custom set with labels by @Gear.

I know they came from a sale from @TheChipRoom, and I’m curious as to what quantities are out there and how much they might be per chip? The sale took place before I was really active here, but I dig the colors a lot!

I’m not looking to purchase right away, obviously, but I would love to get some info on them if possible! Thanks all!

Photo courtesy of @PGA PRO
56FF2FA2-E083-4240-9CF7-BD3342C43AB8.png

They were, and I missed out. I got the AS tourney set, but then they had to go because of a family incident. :(

It might actually be a blessing in a way because I want to build a semi-custom RHC tourney set and a semi-custom RHC cash set. Either way, things will work out!

They were, and I missed out. I got the AS tourney set, but then they had to go because of a family incident. :(

It might actually be a blessing in a way because I want to build a semi-custom RHC tourney set and a semi-custom RHC cash set. Either way, things will work out!

You may want to look at comparison costs between THC and RHC solids, and customizing them by either hot stamp milling or inlay replacement. You may find that the balance strikes in favour of THC because they are more readily available (roulettes, Starbursts, others) and are less prone to flea bites.

You may want to look at comparison costs between THC and RHC solids, and customizing them by either hot stamp milling or inlay replacement. You may find that the balance strikes in favour of THC because they are more readily available (roulettes, Starbursts, others) and are less prone to flea bites.

Are roulettes THC? or something else entirely?

You could even go with the Harrahs Cherokee solid chips for a cheaper price than the Jacks. You should be able to find enough around here...

You could even go with the Harrahs Cherokee solid chips for a cheaper price than the Jacks. You should be able to find enough around here...

The thing I love about the Jacks is that they’re mint, and I’m not crazy about the brown T100s than the Harrah’s chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom