Found jacks detroit quarters. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry man have to keep mine there absolutely beautiful! If I change my mind I’ll definitely hit ya up.

I have a rack that I'm keeping, sorry, but there were 20 racks (2000 chips) total produced, so it could happen. Keep hope alive!

JacksQuantities.png

Just murder some other Detroit peach :p
Yep, I'm on it...

S&K Cardroom $5, not peach, but not bad. Arc yellow and less than a third or fourth of what the OG fracs may cost...

IMG-20200916-WA0008.jpg

Needs work...
IMG-20210503-WA0005.jpeg

Not easy...
IMG-20210503-WA0001.jpeg

Much much cheaper than $1200+ , and likely easier to find. Not readily available though...

They look good, look the part, and will serve well once labeled. Waiting on Gear!
IMG-20210501-WA0015.jpeg
IMG-20210501-WA0017.jpeg

Yep, I'm on it...

S&K Cardroom $5, not peach, but not bad. Arc yellow and less than a third or fourth of what the OG fracs may cost...

View attachment 695249
Needs work...
View attachment 695251
Not easy...
View attachment 695250

Much much cheaper than $1200+ , and likely easier to find. Not readily available though...

They look good, look the part, and will serve well once labeled. Waiting on Gear!
View attachment 695254View attachment 695255
I do love the S&K stunt double!

The originals and/or the relabeled stunt doubles pair so nicely with the $1s. Now if I only liked the 5s!

I feel I may be alone here, but I just can’t get into the Jack Detroit $5. Feels so different and out of place. At least to me.

The originals and/or the relabeled stunt doubles pair so nicely with the $1s. Now if I only liked the 5s!

I feel I may be alone here, but I just can’t get into the Jack Detroit $5. Feels so different and out of place. At least to me.
I can agree on some level the Jack $1 doesn't work.

Not sure you are alone, but I'd say the minority. Can't be just you who doesn't like the $5. It's very loud. I think the $1 is a weak link. I bought them because I didnt want to do more relabels than necessary.

I'd love to put a blue base spotted RHC in the $1 spot instead. Never know what the future holds!

I do like the mixing of Cincy and Detroit you’ve got going!
Much appreciate the compliments man! Thanks

Once I get the fracs re-labeled, and get my fourth rack of $5, I'll take a full family photoshoot, and update the pr0n thread. I'm excited for that day!

The $25S Cinci, looks great in the set in person. Much better than the pics show. IMHO! My non chipper players ain't even gonna notice the "Cincinnati" vs "Detroit" part on the label. Super sneaky! :ninja:

GLWSearch. If you don't find one look into the Santa Ysabel $2s. IMHO they are the perfect substitute for the original Jack Detroit frac. So purdy...

View attachment 695995

@Jeevansluck that S&K $5 is fire. Got a pic of it with the Jack label?
Still waiting for labels. :cautious:

I need to finalize with the main man, but as you may know, the lineup is long and difficult to navigate. Patience is a very big virtue in this relabel game. So I'm waiting. I need many labels.

I will absolutely update the board here. I've got 47/100 murdered and cleaned, ready for a label.

**absolute nightmare to murder, for my part, thus far**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom