Wanted Jacks Detroit $5 & 1k (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TofuJelly

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I’m looking for 3 racks of $5 jacks Detroit chips. Not the GO but the primary. And 1 rack of secondary 1k chips. Take my money :D

Timing and patience. GL!

Forgot to add... A lot of cash!

Last edited:
A rack of secondary $1Ks? I don’t think anyone’s (publicly) sold a rack, but I imagine it will run you $1500+, and that’s probably a conservative estimate.

Good luck with the search.

$1,500 is *very* conservative. Good luck... But, join the 1K (and 5K) secondaries club. A bunch of us post requests periodically, with very little luck.
Figured I was way too low, but I’m unfamiliar with the secondary market on them.

After winning navels’ drawing to buy them at cost last year, the wife flipped out when I spent almost $500 for less than a rack of chips (40 $100s, 40 $1K secondaries). Up until that point, I was buying mostly China clays in the 10-30 cent per price range. Ended up trading them away at cost.

Fortunately I was able to snag a single, to use as a card capper, in ChipRoom’s Black Friday sale.

Last sales as well as demand for each put the Jack Detroit 43mm chips in the following ranges:

1K Primary: $12.75-13.25
1K Secondary: $18-20
5K Primary: $20-21
5K Secondary: $23-25, although some spiked in the higher $20’s have taken place but not very often.

Why I have such interest and have deduced the above information on Jack 43mm chips? Not a clue.

Last sales as well as demand for each put the Jack Detroit 43mm chips in the following ranges:

1K Primary: $12.75-13.25
1K Secondary: $18-20
5K Primary: $20-21
5K Secondary: $23-25, although some spiked in the higher $20’s have taken place but not very often.

Why I have such interest and have deduced the above information on Jack 43mm chips? Not a clue.
I offered $30 per chip for 5ks in a wanted ad for awhile and had no interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom