Jack's Card Room 44mm A-Mold Dayglow Solids Cash Set (1 Viewer)

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Manufacturer: Classic Poker Chips

Inlay Designer: @timinater

The Story: There are a lot of "Jack's" in my family. My son, wife, and father are all some different variation of the name Jack. To pay homage to the people I most care about, making this set and having my table felt made with this theme made perfect sense to me. There's also a shape of the state of New Jersey on the inlay, where I grew up. I was otherwise going for the nice, simple, dark inlay to compliment the really bright base colors of the chips. I ordered 44mm chips because not too many have them and wanted something else different from the sets I already have. Initially, some brought up concerns regarding mixing DG Tiger and Pink in the same set. I'll let you all be the judge, but I do think that in the lighting with my playing space, it'll work just fine :)

Go and get your sunglasses before reading further, enjoy!

Here's some sample pictures but I'll link the full album too!

View media item 23367
View media item 23365

View media item 23350

There they are, great set Joe, good luck with dragging many oversized pots your way. ;):LOL: :laugh:

Wow!!! Congratulations!!!
The story and the chips are really cool!
I cannot call myself expert in any way but I think it is a nicely developed set; the whole design and color choice... just a beauty!

Very nice! Congrats!
Let me know when the Jersey meet up is!
Would love to see these in person.
I'll bring these one night for a micro stakes circus table at @Irish 's meetup in June if it's ok with him!

That is, if I can figure out transport...

Absolutely fantastic!

Love the dayglo colors, 44mm, great theme.

Your whole setup looks perfect!

I love this set!

And the spending more on nickels than would ever be on the table in a 5¢/10¢ game is so wonderfully PCF! :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom