Jack Tournament Colors, - Detroit VS Cinci VS Paulson Color Chips. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hey all you Jack Black label owners I have a question. I'm trying to confirm the colors of the Jack Cincinnati VS the Detroit Black Label chips. Particularly the 500s and 1000s chips. Photos would be good if you have them and what would be the nut here is a photo of a 500 detroit, a 500 Cincinnati and a Paulson color chip. And likewise for the 1k. Can anyone confirm the colors and photos?

Trying to decide on mixing these chips since I already own some detroit black labels. I know the white labels are different, we're talking only black label tournament solids and Detroit VS Cinci.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Not sure about the JDs but @JeepologyOffroad did a photo shoot with the JCs paired with their Paulson color sample. Maybe he can repost here.

Remember that the JD inlays are larger than the JC inlays. Also note that less JC black labels were produced than JC white labels and JD black labels. I have it on good authority that only 14,000 JC black labels were produced.

Edit: found it https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/jack-tournament-500-chip-sets-sale.72046/page-4#post-1464784
That's great information man I appreciate it. Yes, thanks for the thread on JC colors I stumbled upon them the day I created this post thanks for sharing it here. And a dealbreaker for me in mixing the JC solids into a JD micro cash set is the different size labels. the JC is much smaller than the JD label inserts so I'm on the hunt for two things...

More Jack Detroit Chips in General
And Jack Detroit Tournament Solids to relabel as fracs.

I'm not going to mix JD and JC for my set.

I'm also super interested in some of the WoPS cleavland tournament solids that are RHC as well as roulette RHC in general and I'm open to milling if needed. I just wouldn't have the heart to mill some JC tourney chips to suit my needs but I'll gladly murder another chip lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom