Jack Tournament Chips (1 Viewer)

I will try to get the sale started today at 1 pm pst. I was going to sell sets of 1000 but I have had so many requests for the chips that I will sell in sets of 500 so more of you guys can get a set.
Here is the breakdown.
T25 - 200
T100 - 200
T500 - 30
T1000 - 60
T5000 - 10
The price will be $650 per set.
So I'm a tournament noob. Would this be a 10k starting stack with 20/20/3/6 and the T5000 for color up for 10 players?
Or something else if I'm totally wrong please.

Sorry everyone I call dibs on the entire tournament inventory. Please turn out the lights as you exit the thread.

“Dibs” is the dumbest thing here in a long time. And that’s saying something.

This is a vendor, not a person to person sale. Saying “dibs” in this post is equivalent to calling up Amazon and saying “yes I’d like dibs on the 40 gallon garbage cans on your site”.

Sorry everyone I call dibs on the entire tournament inventory. Please turn out the lights as you exit the thread.

This is a vendor, not a person to person sale. Saying “dibs” in this post is equivalent to calling up Amazon and saying “yes I’d like dibs on the 40 gallon garbage cans on your site”.
Dibs lol

True... still dibbs tho.

So I'm a tournament noob. Would this be a 10k starting stack with 20/20/3/6 and the T5000 for color up for 10 players?
Or something else if I'm totally wrong please.

That’s one option although 5K chips won’t make great color up denoms. You wouldn’t have any chips for rebuys or on-time bonus etc. either. If it were me I would probably do more like 5-6K starting stacks to accommodate rebuys and then color up with 1ks.

Well, you can put them all in your cart

I'd like to get a set of these chips, although I would end up having an extra rack each of the 25's and 100's.

Where is the sale taking place @Apache, here on the forum or your website?

The sale will happen here in a new thread at 1pm pacific.
I will have 16 sets for sale. Posts 2-16 get them. You will also have to pay within one hour or the next backup will get to buy the set.
After everything is figured out I might have some extra racks available and possibly sample sets.

As soon as my Iphone says 1pm there will be a new thread for the chips.

I’m on vacation. In vacation mode. I need some new chippies before i get home and I’m back to real life where $$$ matters

Attachments

• 7A080CD4-F264-4FB6-8D06-DFD8BB3C4A2C.jpeg
    7A080CD4-F264-4FB6-8D06-DFD8BB3C4A2C.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 110

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom