Jack Tournament 500 Chip Sets Sale (1 Viewer)

Cross posted from the Mail PrOn thread:

Jack Cinci RHC solids have arrived!

Really nice (bright!) tournament solids. Note that the T100 is definitely a dark grape/purple and not a black chip. Unique actually for a T100 and works well with the rest of the set. Chips arrived a bit thirsty, so cleaned a few up to let the colors shine. Very excited to finally be able to finish up my custom set (I should have some extras btw if anyone missed out and is interested!)
DC5BFD6F-EAA8-4B25-B938-CE6484A7EEB9.jpeg
DC2B3974-F419-409D-9C31-4311120C3255.jpeg
3EF3F78B-CAB4-4A01-891C-DEF3444CAC04.jpeg

Really nice (bright!) tournament solids. Note that the T100 is definitely a dark grape/purple and not a black chip. Unique actually for a T100 and works well with the rest of the set. Chips arrived a bit thirsty, so cleaned a few up to let the colors shine. Very excited to finally be able to finish up my custom set (I should have some extras btw if anyone missed out and is interested!)View attachment 676882View attachment 676883View attachment 676884
Did you just oil the edges or the entire chip? Thanks!

Really nice (bright!) tournament solids. Note that the T100 is definitely a dark grape/purple and not a black chip. Unique actually for a T100 and works well with the rest of the set. Chips arrived a bit thirsty, so cleaned a few up to let the colors shine. Very excited to finally be able to finish up my custom set (I should have some extras btw if anyone missed out and is interested!)View attachment 676882View attachment 676883View attachment 676884
Thanks for posting, I’m awaiting mine even more eagerly now, they look fantastic.

Curious what custom set you’re thinking about using the solids? Fracs?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom