Jack Four Off Suit Fan Art (1 Viewer)

bernielomax

Flush
Reaction score
Here is some recent fan art I completed based on Robbi Jae Lew winning that huge pot with Jack Four on the Hustler Live Stream. Thanks for looking and enjoy.

J4 Shirt.JPG

I had have it be just a huge jack no card show, just a big reflection of a Jack and 4.

Clever idea!

I had have it be just a huge jack no card show, just a big reflection of a Jack and 4.

Clever idea!

All speaking aside, someone with talent should really do something like this and sell it. I could see myself purchasing a Jack Four off suit hat or shirt.

Have you noticed how often female poker players expose their "big pair" to distract their opponents?
When playing "ladies only" table they show much less...
I know. It’s like when guys are starting to play, before they sit down they walk around and show their crotches to show their “big pairs”
I mean they are right there in front of their trousers, walking around, sometimes even just standing behind their chairs to mark their territory with their crotch prominently displayed above the chair. Most of the time you can see their asses too, but large asses are pretty common so they don’t garnish as much attention, unless they are truly large asses.
It’s worse in the bathrooms, with dudes pissing on everything in the bathroom to mark their territory.

I know. It’s like when guys are starting to play, before they sit down they walk around and show their crotches to show their “big pairs”
I mean they are right there in front of their trousers, walking around, sometimes even just standing behind their chairs to mark their territory with their crotch prominently displayed above the chair. Most of the time you can see their asses too, but large asses are pretty common so they don’t garnish as much attention, unless they are truly large asses.
It’s worse in the bathrooms, with dudes pissing on everything in the bathroom to mark their territory.
We are just a step away from animal kingdom...

I won't...
I have no idea what's is it..
Well since you asked, it ties in with your animal kingdom post. There’s a preoccupation in nature with the amount of “stuff” on your head and it’s relation to your ability to possibly pass on genes that are good for the species. Some have manes, some have feathers, humans have hair and hairstyles.
But not all humans are happy with their hair situation. It’s either unruly, colored wrong, or just plain not there. So humans tend to do things like wear brightly colored baseball caps, or tall hats, or Mohawks, or hoods over their heads to contribute towards this natural instinct to display agreeable plumage, especially towards genders that they are attracted to. Of course there are the anti-plumage, that go so far as to remove all the hair from any exposed body part, but it’s really just the same thing taken to an extreme, much the same as dreadlocks or ponytails are the other extreme.

Marketing is to blame of course, but don’t get me started on that….

Ps
I'm fine with anything except her face. I don't want to look at that more than I have to

Earlier today I was sure that this thread was doomed based on the direction it went.....thanks for bringing it back on topic.

It's sometimes hard to convey satire and comedy on PCF, but after making this dumb mock up I laughed for several hours while at work

They didn't have artwork for a 4 of hearts with the 3 of hearts pip pattern so I had to make it myself. I kind of like the wheat pattern and preselected fonts provided by a t-shirt vendor here, but I have a generic version... considering whether or not I want to have one rushed :p

Attachments

• j4 ci.jpg
    j4 ci.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 67
  • j4-full-shirt.jpg
    j4-full-shirt.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom