SOLD Jack Detroit T10k+ tourney set (willing to split) - 500 chips for $1400 shipped (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaimat

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
Chips have never seen play. I have too many tourney sets.

Asking $2000 shipped

Breakdown (price if split in parentheses, plus shipping):

T1 - 20 ($40)
T5 - 20 ($40)
T25 - 120 ($250)
T100 - 100 ($500)
T500 - 90 ($270)
T1000 - 50 ($250)
T5000 - 80 ($600)
T25000 - 20 ($50)

20190720_120938.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! You must have some pretty sweet tourney sets if this the one you want to cut loose. I hate being too poor to actually partake in this hobby.

GLWS!

Honestly, these are just too nice for me to own. I worry way too much about damaging them. My Jack cash set hasn't even seen play. I need to stick to buying cheap sets that I don't mind letting hit the felt...or I need to just see my chips as art and display them prominently in my home!

Honestly, these are just too nice for me to own. I worry way too much about damaging them. My Jack cash set hasn't even seen play. I need to stick to buying cheap sets that I don't mind letting hit the felt...or I need to just see my chips as art and display them prominently in my home!

So thankful I do t have this problem lol! I love getting all of my chips into play.

GLWS and hopefully whoever buys them puts them in the felt.

GLWS! Would be interested in a few barrels if you end up needing to split.

So thankful I do t have this problem lol! I love getting all of my chips into play.

GLWS and hopefully whoever buys them puts them in the felt.
I envy you haha. I also have not used my Jack cash set because I want them to be perfect forever and display art lol. I'm excited for my current CPC A-Molds to get relabaled so I can put some nice clay on the felt. I've mostly been using nice ceramic sets because I'm in the minority and I love ceramics for home use.

If anyone wants to claim dibs if split I have included the prices I'd be asking for each denom (must dibs all of a specific denom, just to make things easier). If all are taken I'd sell it split. Shipping is extra on top of prices in parentheses.

This ^ is part of why I let mine go. Nobody that I play with appreciated their quality and I was always worried about damaging them lol

Edit/ Nevermind, they were a diffrent color than i first thought. Lovely set, glws. :)

Last edited:
If they are radiant red I will take the T5 - I see someone took the t5k. But didn’t see anyone take the T5.

If they are radiant red I will take the T5 - I see someone took the t5k. But didn’t see anyone take the T5.

No one has taken anything yet. All chips are still available.

Price dropped to $1400 shipped for the whole set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom