SOLD Jack Detroit Primary and Secondary Early Sale thread - SOLD OUT (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing these chips in person. I really regret not getting in on these on the initial pre sale. At least a few Michigan PCF'ers have sets of these so I will eventually get to see them on the felt.
I have everything but the quarters. You'll need to come over one day and play ;)

The 25 cent chips are very difficult to get a hold of. I went the route of buying 15 sample sets from Apache just to acquire the quarters.

Have we never seen the $5 secondaries, or do they just not bother with making secondaries in the lower denoms?

it's been almost a year since @TheChipRoom first started this thread. I realize now what an exciting opportunity this really was.

I got SO lucky after doing the math (to the the right % requirements of chips & max limits that TheChipRoom required) AND being a "weirdo" because I like (or at least don't mind) a tourney set that starts with a T5 chip. I was quick on the keyboard (and lucky) and able to maximize the opportunity. I ended up with plenty of (IMO) the BEST Detroit JACK chips as i checked out (heart racing) for what seemed to be just SECONDS after the sale opened. I got racks of $5s, primary $100s, primary $500s, primary $1000s. What a great way to get a set of MINT Paulsons!!!

Thanks again @TheChipRoom !!

I have not gotten my chips into play nearly enough, but plan to again in 3 weeks!! ...shuffling a few now and realized what a great deal this was and how lucky I'd been.

Detroit Jacks.jpeg

it's been almost a year since @TheChipRoom first started this thread. I realize now what an exciting opportunity this really was.

I got SO lucky after doing the math (to the the right % requirements of chips & max limits that TheChipRoom required) AND being a "weirdo" because I like (or at least don't mind) a tourney set that starts with a T5 chip. I was quick on the keyboard (and lucky) and able to maximize the opportunity. I ended up with plenty of (IMO) the BEST Detroit JACK chips as i checked out (heart racing) for what seemed to be just SECONDS after the sale opened. I got racks of $5s, primary $100s, primary $500s, primary $1000s. What a great way to get a set of MINT Paulsons!!!

Thanks again @TheChipRoom !!

I have not gotten my chips into play nearly enough, but plan to again in 3 weeks!! ...shuffling a few now and realized what a great deal this was and how lucky I'd been.

View attachment 397541
it doesn't get much better than that!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom