Jack Detroit Primary and Secondary Early Sale thread

softchewy

Full House
Reaction score
If anyone has the Paulson colors for the secondary and GO chips , can you PM them to me..

edit - all set, thanks

Last edited:

RainmanTrail

Full House
Reaction score
I've seen three full sets so far with the rare chips in them, none of which comply with the rules set out in the OP. I know what I'm doing next time with my order... :sneaky:

Sparty

Straight
Reaction score
I've seen three full sets so far with the rare chips in them, none of which comply with the rules set out in the OP. I know what I'm doing next time with my order... :sneaky:
I built great T5 tourney set(s) within compliance of the breakdowns. ...no problem at all. I kept it to 5 denominations (5/25/100/500/1000) so i could check out quickly as possible. I wanted $0.25s and $5k's, and some samples of others, but i knew it wasn't worth the risk as time was ticking and i was clicking. :)

jazzV3

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hmmmmm. It looked like the larger sets posted fell within limits...

Venturalvn

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I was shuffling my native lights set and then comparing with the $25 Jacks and...gd'it now I'm never gonna be whole until I have a whole playable set of mint Paulsons.

I'm gonna have to pull the trigger on some $5s on Sunday.

Top Bottom