Wanted Jack Detroit Chips --- Increased Offers, Again! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Italianjoe157

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
These chips will complete my set!
Only mint/excellent/unplayed condition
I will cover the cost of shipping

300 x $5 (No Grand Opening)
$380/rack
$390/rack

$400/rack
-------
($1200)

60 x $100 Primary
$260/rack
-------
($156)

5 x $1k Primary
$15/chip
$17.50/chip

$20/chip
--------
($100)

4 x $5k Secondary
$22/chip
$25/chip

$30/chip
--------
($120)

Grand Total:
$1,576 Doll-hairs

*post may be edited based on pending offers and price bumps*

Last edited:
@uclaure might have some Jacks
@Jeevansluck @ovo might be able to help you out or point you in the right direction :whistle: :whistling:
Thanks @Hammer2171 . I wish I was in a position to help out. I really am not selling any of mine.

The user @uclaure may or may not have any now. Aureliano recently downsized his set. He surely owns some still. I know because he sold me minty Jack $5s.:)

Honestly, $5s and $1s do come up here and there. It does seem the Jack sales are becoming a bit more scarce. The $1K Primary you seek, do come up also, but not often. Seems there is sell resistance even at an offer of $17.50. The $5K secondary, which you seek, good luck with those. They almost never get listed.

By my estimation, at this point, I'd say many of the upper denoms Jacks are in the hands of folks who won't release them. Money won't matter. I'm sure some can be found, but really, only 1000 $5KS out there. Same goes for primary, just 1000 out there.

Personally, myself, I've given up hope of completing my own Tournament set too. I have some $5KP and I didn't reach my goals for these. The well really has dried up and anything that will surface now, will be too expensive for me to afford.

Best of Luck!

Thanks @Hammer2171 . I wish I was in a position to help out. I really am not selling any of mine.

The user @uclaure may or may not have any now. Aureliano recently downsized his set. He surely owns some still. I know because he sold me minty Jack $5s.:)

Honestly, $5s and $1s do come up here and there. It does seem the Jack sales are becoming a bit more scarce. The $1K Primary you seek, do come up also, but not often. Seems there is sell resistance even at an offer of $17.50. The $5K secondary, which you seek, good luck with those. They almost never get listed.

By my estimation, at this point, I'd say many of the upper denoms Jacks are in the hands of folks who won't release them. Money won't matter. I'm sure some can be found, but really, only 1000 $5KS out there. Same goes for primary, just 1000 out there.

Personally, myself, I've given up hope of completing my own Tournament set too. I have some $5KP and I didn't reach my goals for these. The well really has dried up and anything that will surface now, will be too expensive for me to afford.

Best of Luck!

A lot of knowledgeable information on this. Thanks @Jeevansluck for the information. :cool

Best of Luck!
@Jeevansluck, I just love when people I love buy chips I love from people I love. Glad to hear @uclaure hooked you up with those.

Still not hanging my hat up yet.

I think that since I’m buying so few high denoms I’d have more luck than someone, let’s say, buying a rack of 5ks. From what I gather many have less than a barrel which is whom I’m trying to get in touch with.

For the $5s it’s just going to be the luck of the draw and hopes someone is trying to offload. But until that happens this post will stay alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom