Wanted Jack Detroit $.25 Will pay premium or trade for Uncirculated HS Cincinnati Snappers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

btshat

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Looking for two racks of Jack Detroit $.25 chips. Will pay premium for them or trade for almost as equally rare Uncirculated HS Cinci snappers. Snappers are not for sale, they are optional trade only for the Detroit Fracs. Also have uncirculated HS Cinci $5 and cherry picked $2 cinci's, also not for sale trade only. All available for a trade deal on the Fracs. Again will also just pay for them if not interested in trade.

IMG_0940.JPG

IMG_0946.JPG

Last edited:
We’re only a few months away from a special part of the forum where you can start offering organs. You’ll have to upload full bloodwork and lab report on the overall condition of your organ prior to making any offers. You a healthy guy?

We’re only a few months away from a special part of the forum where you can start offering organs. You’ll have to upload full bloodwork and lab report on the overall condition of your organ prior to making any offers. You a healthy guy?
Lol... yah it’s starting to feel like that sort of quest

I had thought there were 2000, but they were rare either way. Good luck with your search - I loved these. They were almost good enough to convince me I could live with RHCs lol.

View attachment 669203

You’re right, it was 2000. I had a brain fart earlier when writing 1200. And I agree, the JACK Detroit set in general was almost nice enough to convince me I liked RHCs too!

I had thought there were 2000, but they were rare either way. Good luck with your search - I loved these. They were almost good enough to convince me I could live with RHCs lol.

View attachment 669203
The more you guys post pictures the more I want feel like a rabbit following a carrot attached to a mysterious pole, can’t stop following it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom