SOLD JACK Cincy (Cincinnati) $25k ($25,000) Single Primary (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuffCal

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Feb 4, 2023
AUCTION ENDS AT
10:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$1
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
SHIPPING TERMS
Free to US, International at cost.
SHIPS VIA
UPS
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
Up for auction is a minty single JACK Cincy $25k chip.

I will ship it to the winner for free with UPS Ground in the USA and will ship worldwide for $15 via USPS.

Below is an image of the actual chip you are bidding on.

We will start the bidding at $1! Good luck to everyone!

Jack_Cincy_25k_2.JPEG

Attachments

• Jack_Cincy_25k_1.JPEG
    Jack_Cincy_25k_1.JPEG
    389.5 KB · Views: 47
Gotta say, that pic is totally non representative of what the chip actually looks like.

@grantc54 below is another picture of the chip. I included a barrel in the photo for color reference but the auction is ONLY for the chip that you can see upright displaying the inlay. Let me know if you need more images.

Jack_Cincy_25k_3.JPEG

@grantc54 below is another picture of the chip. I included a barrel in the photo for color reference but the auction is ONLY for the chip that you can see upright displaying the inlay. Let me know if you need more images.

View attachment 1069404
So you’re saying there’s a barrel too...

Why am I even tagging @Carnth he’s probably messaged you by now lol

So you’re saying there’s a barrel too...

Why am I even tagging @Carnth he’s probably messaged you by now lol
Funny thing is, I've been in contact with @DuffCal before this auction started. (Seriously). He PMed me first.

I'm laying my cards out and I'm going to be blunt and honest.

In his PM, he told me that he saw that I was interested in Jack 25k chips and asked if I could trade for chips.

I told him that I have chips I'm willing to trade in my Jack Cincy primary 25k trade thread. Additionally, I offered $40 cash per chip (just like it says in my trade thread). $800 for the barrel.
He says he'll think about it.

The next day this auction appears. And I'm thinking... Hmmm. (Is he trying to find the market rate? Is this just some shenanigans?)

Now I feel like I might be bidding against myself if I continue in this auction.

So, @grantc54 , @greenchip may the force be with you in this auction. I bow out, while I wait for DuffCal to respond to my offer made in PM before this auction was created.

$40

Well if I or my 17000 chips can be of service in any negotiations please include me. I’m not as attached to some things like I used to be.

Funny thing is, I've been in contact with @DuffCal before this auction started.

I want to apologize for my post.
I have no right to voice my opinion (which was in parentheses) in someone else's auction thread.

It was immature on my part. So I want to apologize to @DuffCal , and to everyone on this forum.

I want to apologize for my post.
I have no right to voice my opinion (which was in parentheses) in someone else's auction thread.

It was immature on my part. So I want to apologize to @DuffCal , and to everyone on this forum.
@Carnth Thanks for that, it means a lot. Let's chalk it up to miscommunication. :tup:

BUMP

10 minutes left! Good luck to all. I will be including some surprise extras with this chip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom