Found Jack Cincy 5s and 25s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

diablo2112

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Looking to fill out a Jack Cincy set. Mainly need a rack of 5s and rack of 25s. Might be interested in a few barrells of 100s as well as another rack of 1s. I have no $25s at present, so either primary or secondaries will work fine. I do have a few barrells of primary $100 and $500, so I'll stick with those.

I'll pay cash or have a few items for trade, including IOC RHC solid tourney chips in mint condition (red, green, black). I might be persuaded to include a few barrels of ProGen80 25s in the desirable green $25 version. I also have tons of well-used Majestic Star if you're looking.

Thanks.

Trade bait:

PAZ76fa.jpg

8aszWLy.jpg

8AyZguI.jpg

Last edited:
Haha those ProGen80 25s are definitely desirable, but by people needing them to complete CC sets. You'd probably have to trade a a 2-3 barrels of those for one barrel of RHCs that you're looking for.

Where did you get those IOCs mint like that? Gorgeous and nicely oiled (maybe a little too much oil, or do they just look like that because they're mint too)?

I recently oiled the IOCs, and have left them fairly wet for a another few days before a final wipe. I forget where those came from, Chip Store Black Friday, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom