• It is recommended to use PayPal Goods and Services when paying for an item. There are no buyer protections when sending PayPal Friends and Family, Zelle, Google Pay, Venmo, CashApp, Crypto, among others.

Found Jack Cincy 5s and 25s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

diablo2112

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Looking to fill out a Jack Cincy set. Mainly need a rack of 5s and rack of 25s. Might be interested in a few barrells of 100s as well as another rack of 1s. I have no $25s at present, so either primary or secondaries will work fine. I do have a few barrells of primary $100 and $500, so I'll stick with those.

I'll pay cash or have a few items for trade, including IOC RHC solid tourney chips in mint condition (red, green, black). I might be persuaded to include a few barrels of ProGen80 25s in the desirable green $25 version. I also have tons of well-used Majestic Star if you're looking.

Thanks.

Trade bait:

PAZ76fa.jpg

8aszWLy.jpg

8AyZguI.jpg

Last edited:

TheOffalo

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Haha those ProGen80 25s are definitely desirable, but by people needing them to complete CC sets. You'd probably have to trade a a 2-3 barrels of those for one barrel of RHCs that you're looking for.

Where did you get those IOCs mint like that? Gorgeous and nicely oiled (maybe a little too much oil, or do they just look like that because they're mint too)?

diablo2112

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I recently oiled the IOCs, and have left them fairly wet for a another few days before a final wipe. I forget where those came from, Chip Store Black Friday, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom