Found Jack Cincy $2.5 / snappers $800/rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barberp

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
i so badly wish paypal hadnt messed up my order. ill have those useeeed snappers though!

jpietrella

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
CDh6.gif

Thomacetti

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   1
I agree...but still 'acceptable' if I look at some crazy stuff I saw the last 12-18 months

buffalojim

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
3 days ago they were $250, hard to get, but still $250. Now they're over triple that? If the chip room dude was smart he'd just list them for ridiculous prices out of the gate and pocket the money. That dude did all the hard work. Now others are making triple or more than what he sold em' for. Just sayin'. You guys do what you want but I just find it kind of gross. My opinion, probably shouldn't have even posted but whatever, too late.

Thomacetti

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   1
3 days ago they were $250, hard to get, but still $250. Now they're over triple that? If the chip room dude was smart he'd just list them for ridiculous prices out of the gate and pocket the money. That dude did all the hard work. Now others are making triple or more than what he sold em' for. Just sayin'. You guys do what you want but I just find it kind of gross. My opinion, probably shouldn't have even posted but whatever, too late.
You are aware there we some racks in circulation before the TCR sale ?
Those were harvested....and market prices on those were way above TCR prices. I was very lucky to get a mint rack of snappers for cheap but again..not for sale for any amount. And if I would be selling then I gladly sell them to @Changster for what I got them...he is a great guy.

Easy to say...yes but it would not be my first nor my last time I did that

Rieguy

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

I had a long reply written out with how Jim does his sales, but erased it.

GL @Changster!

Last edited:

HaRDHouSeiNC

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
You are aware there we some racks in circulation before the TCR sale ?
Those were harvested....and market prices on those were way above TCR prices. I was very lucky to get a mint rack of snappers for cheap but again..not for sale for any amount. And if I would be selling then I gladly sell them to @Changster for what I got them...he is a great guy.

Easy to say...yes but it would not be my first nor my last time I did that
Given there are probably around 20 racks only of new chips, we might see the magic number of $1700 come up again :p

waddadonk

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
If the chip room dude was smart he'd just list them for ridiculous prices out of the gate and pocket the money. That dude did all the hard work. Now others are making triple or more than what he sold em' for. Just sayin'. You guys do what you want but I just find it kind of gross.
1616623912833.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom