Wanted Jack Cincinnati tournament T500 and T5000 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyMack

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Greetings all! Was able to put together a nice sized Jack Cincinnati tournament set, but due to the lack of T500 and T5000 I am a little short in those denominations. Since some people may be using these to relabel into other sets I figured I would reach out. Willing to buy any quantity available. Would consider trading items from my recently closed trade thread also (please note some items have been traded or sold). Please let me know what you got. Thanks!

D8D55464-C478-4AEA-A080-7366E321747A.jpeg

Photo credit to Apache. Will remove if necessary.

Last edited:
I scored a full set from the
Apache sale. I asked a few members in DM if they wanted it (two of the first backups) and I have not heard back so if you’d like a whole set for the $675 I’m invested im not opposed. I actually tried to trade and get two but failed.

Last edited:
Could it be possible to just create more chips with labeling the same color solid RCH’s? Or are those hard to come by?

Could it be possible to just create more chips with labeling the same color solid RCH’s? Or are those hard to come by?
Possible but all RHC solids are tough to come by (significantly hard than THC solids, which may seem counterintuitive but still true). Within RHC solids, purples are among the hardest to attain.

Still looking for these. If anybody bought this set to re-label the T25, T100, or T1000, I will happily take the small amounts of these T500 and T5000 off your hands. Have extras of all those 3 denoms that I can trade for them too. Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom