SOLD Jack Cincinnati Summer Sale (new set added) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on the size of the ultrasonic. There's a decent amount of threads on them here if you want to search that will basically answer every question you have.

However, it may be worth it to just buy your own, or if there are not that many chips, clean by hand with soap, warm water, and a magic eraser. That's how I cleaned up the primary $1k chips and they turned out great:

YlEOZCX.jpg
awesome set, looks great!

It depends on the size of the ultrasonic. There's a decent amount of threads on them here if you want to search that will basically answer every question you have.

However, it may be worth it to just buy your own, or if there are not that many chips, clean by hand with soap, warm water, and a magic eraser. That's how I cleaned up the primary $1k chips and they turned out great:

YlEOZCX.jpg

I regret not pulling the trigger on a barrel of secondary $100s - they look mighty sharp.

I regret not pulling the trigger on a barrel of secondary $100s - they look mighty sharp.

It's a really great chip although the color-matching on the inlay is a tad off. I have no extras of them, but you can probably throw up a wanted ad and find a barrel since these seem to move around a bit.

Ahh my mistake. Saw the link still up so I thought they were still available.
Easy mistake to make. You need to try to check out before you know what is and isnt available.

You can also use this to determine how many of any item is still available. Just decrease total until you stop getting the sold out message and then cancel sale if you dont plan to buy.

Some currently on the market here
Raising $ for my new pupper. 1 rack of Jack Cincy 100s never felted. Photo of this labeled rack is one shown in the box (not clear rack)
$250+ shipping for labeled rack (fm Can, PayPal F&F)

OR

Will sell a murdered rack of these for + $50, so $300+ shipping (these chips were brutal to murder and took a lot of hours). Don’t care which rack I keep for my custom set. Photo of the murdered chips included, rack not included.

Dibs upfront then Pm. Thx for looking.

By the way, has anyone else been furiously shuffling their secondary $25s so they don't look as out of place with the $5s? I can't be the only one.

Sorry for the late notice, but I will on vacation from July 31st to August 7th. There will be no packages shipped during this time. I will send out all orders when I return on the 8th
enjoy you're Vacation you def deserve it after serving all of us Degens lol

Of my 300 jack 5s, this was the breakdown:
271x regular
22x GO
7x 1st anniversary

I kind of like the variety! And tbh I love the oversize inlay of the GO chips.
IMG_20210730_162805~2.jpg

I just wanted to post here that I recently received some chips from this sale, and there was an issue with them (I don't think I'm going to mention the specifics though). I messaged Jim and he immediately remedied the situation when I really wasn't expecting anything to happen. Great chips and great customer service for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom