Cancelled Jack Cincinnati GO $5s for Regular $5s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GianThaMan

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
33 chips out of my 3 racks of mint $5s is the GO version instead of the regular kind, and I was wondering if anybody would like to trade for the regular kind. If you have an odd amount of New Grand opening $5s you’d like to turn into a rack, I’m your man. I’m also willing to throw in a few bucks to make the trade happen.
BSIwpNf.jpg

Thanks,
Greg

Last edited:
A barrel out of my 3 racks of mint $5s is the GO version instead of the regular kind, and I was wondering if anybody would like to trade for the regular kind. If you have 80 New Grand opening $5s you’d like to turn into a rack, I’m your man. I’m also willing to throw in a few bucks to make the trade happen.
BSIwpNf.jpg

Thanks,
Greg
Interesting....
I didn't know these even existed.

Bump, looks like more people are finding them as their orders come in — multi-way trade, anyone?

Since this has been idle, and I do like to help, I will sell a rack to you and to Juan at $180usd($90USD each) plus shipping(you can split shipping cost, I’ll send to you and then you ship his half after you get them to be cheaper) and you guys can sell the go’s to recoup some cost.I also do have an extra rack on top for sale if need be at same price which I could add to shipping to be cheaper. Let me know.

Note: They are mint with no Go’s, both racks.

have a great weekend,
Philly.

Since this has been idle, and I do like to help, I will sell a rack to you and to Juan at $180usd($90USD each) plus shipping(you can split shipping cost, I’ll send to you and then you ship his half after you get them to be cheaper) and you guys can sell the go’s to recoup some cost.I also do have an extra rack on top for sale if need be at same price which I could add to shipping to be cheaper. Let me know.

Note: They are mint with no Go’s, both racks.

have a great weekend,
Philly.
I’m pretty sure he’s already sold his, but I’d gladly take just one rack for myself. I’ll PM you.

Thanks,
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom