SOLD JACK Cincinnati $5 chips - 3 racks (+ $25s) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavin

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hello!

For sale are 3 racks of $5 JACK Cincinnati used chips with a little bonus…

I purchased these JACK Cincinnati $5 used chips to be able to meet the quota to purchase other JACK Cincinnati chips when The Chip Room sale first began. These $5 chips are not part of my plans, so I’m selling them here.

Selling at the same price I paid for them - $69/rack + shipping. The bonus: these chips have been cleaned with an Ultrasonic cleaner.
IMG_6001.png

Here’s a couple of sample pics of the chips PRE-Ultrasonic:
IMG_5976.png
IMG_5977.png

And here are some pics of the chips after they’ve gone through the U/S cleaner this past weekend:
IMG_5979.png
IMG_5980.png

IMG_5994.png
IMG_5996.png

All of the gunk came off! I believe these could use a little oil, but I know some prefer to oil their chips and I know some prefer to not oil their chips. Hence, I did not oil them…

Note: each $5 Rack has seven to eight Grand Opening $5 chips plus three 1st Year Anniversary $5 chips.

PRIORITY GOES TO THE LARGEST ORDER, including the $25s OPTION (see below)

OPTION
: I also purchased 4 racks of the secondary (new) JACK Cincinnati $25 chips (see “quota” I mentioned above) that are not part of my plans. Anyone that purchases a rack or more of the $5s above has an option to purchase a rack or racks of these $25s at the current Chip Room price of $169/rack. Offering these just in case anyone wants to combine shipping with the $5s. If not, or any that are remaining, I’ll put them up for sale in another offering shortly.

IMG_6004.JPG

PayPal F&F. CONUS only

Dibs and PM please…

Thanx!

Last edited:
I only need a barrel and will go in with someone that does not need a full rack
but if I have to buy a whole rack to get my barrel I will, so semi Dibs on 1 rack

what are those 5s on the far right??!!
JACK Cincinnati $5s have Grand Opening Chips and 1st Year Anniversary chips. These chips are interspersed with The Chip Room $5 sales. Of the 3 racks I received, I had 23 GOs and 9 1st Years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom