• It is recommended to use PayPal Goods and Services when paying for an item. There are no buyer protections when sending PayPal Friends and Family, Zelle, Google Pay, Venmo, CashApp, Crypto, among others.

SOLD Jack Cincinnati $25 Grand Opening (Excellent/Near Mint) x40 - Cinci Cincy GO (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOffalo

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Selling some minty chips that don't fit the used condition of the Jack Cinci/Cincy cash set I'm trying to put together.
  • [SOLD] 40 x Jack Cincinnati $25 Grand Opening (Excellent)* - $30 $27/barrel + shipping, or $55 $52 for both barrels + shipping shipped!
  • [SOLD] 100 x Jack Cincinnati $25 Secondary (Mint)* - $40/barrel + shipping, or $180 for the rack + shipping.

Minimum order is 1 barrel. Shipping is $9 per order (any # of barrels) in the US using a SFRB. PayPal (F&F) or Venmo (non-purchase) or Zelle accepted.

Please dibs with what you'd like to buy. Priority will be given to bigger orders.

*The $25 Secondary chips were sold to me as mint, while the GOs did not have their condition advertised. I sorted the best looking GOs to make the two barrels I'm selling. To be conservative, I won't say they're mint. Instead I'll say they're in "excellent/near mint" condition; look for yourself in the picture below.

jackcinci25go.jpg

jackcinci25secondary.jpg

Last edited:

Roslindale

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I only really need 1 barrel. I asked for two to increase the chance of getting.

If it works out that only 1 barrel of the secondary becomes available, i would be in for one barrel...But two will do too.

TheOffalo

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I will take the other 3 barrels of the secondary if no one want the whole set.
That works! I'll do the split on that now. Wanted to avoid sending it 5 different places, but 2 is doable. I'm actually headed to the PO in an hour or so, can probably get these out then if payment is settled.

TheOffalo

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
The $25 secondary mint chips have been sold. Would be cool to sell everything in this listing within the first 24 hours, so I'm dropping the price of the $25 GOs and see if I can move them quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom