Wanted Jack Cinci snappers (offering $2.49/chip, used $1.89/chip) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's supply and demand. There was only 1300(edit) 1700 new snappers. They are never going to be at TCR prices again.

You don't see Jack Fracs suddenly going for TCR prices simply because people want them, they're supply was low and the demand is high so they are like $10 a chip.

I bought 900 chips I don't need just to get a rack of the snappers. Not to make a quick buck but because I realized if I'm ever going to find the chips I actually want I need some good trade bait!

Last edited:
It's supply and demand. There was only 1300 new snappers. They are never going to be at TCR prices again.
It looks like we have an issue and I'm just sick about it. We only had 600 new $2 chips, 1700 new $2.50 chips and 3300 new $1 chips.

Just to clarify, the correct number is 1700 as per Jim.

Is it really thread crapping when the offer price is less than 1/3rd of what recent sales have gone for and everyone knows it? There isn’t a single person who has them that doesn’t know what they’d sell for.

why not just go all the way and ask if anyone wants to give them away for free?

Yes, very much so, just like when someone craps on high prices in a sales ad.
I'm not stupid or naive, and I'm very aware of what is going on (and if you read the OP carefully, you might understand it, as well as the point of this ad).

Is it really thread crapping when the offer price is less than 1/3rd of what recent sales have gone for and everyone knows it? There isn’t a single person who has them that doesn’t know what they’d sell for.

why not just go all the way and ask if anyone wants to give them away for free?

Here we go again with dumb shit in peoples threads. You’re gonna squat here and tell him they are 1/3 of what price, a price two people paid? Guess what, OP going to tell you (in a nice way that he already has) to kindly f@$k off. You got here a god damn month ago and now you’re the market pricing expect. It’s leaches and snakes like you who try to tarnish this place. GTFOH already.

B32321C3-2F2C-45B4-885F-42A5EF511E96.gif

I’m not claiming expertise and I’m fully aware that everyone involved in these requests for charity knows what they’re doing.
I’m just saying that the ‘crapping’ isn’t leaving any skid marks because none of what’s being said is news to anyone.

It’s more of a fart than a crap.
... and I’m wafting this fart at you.

GPI when they only know what kind of chip war we having over some snappers over here determining market value and what it should sell for because 2 people are ready to pay stupid prices for a certain chip
596E6B44-85C6-4D9D-854F-37CA558193FE.jpeg

Here we go again with dumb shit in peoples threads. You’re gonna squat here and tell him they are 1/3 of what price, a price two people paid? Guess what, OP going to tell you (in a nice way that he already has) to kindly f@$k off. You got here a god damn month ago and now you’re the market pricing expect. It’s leaches and snakes like you who try to tarnish this place. GTFOH already.
Market price is not set by what you think they should be set at, no matter how many years of experience you have or how smart you think you are. By definition, the market price is the current price at which an asset or service can be bought or sold.

When 50% of the available chips have sold at a specific price, that is about the best indicator of market price that one could deduce.

Just to clarify, the correct number is 1700 as per Jim.
Sorry, forgot the 100 that went out in the sample sets, so 1800. Also we dont know if any were sold privately before the public sale (based on previous sales, limits, and chips that pop up for sale beyond sale quantities one can assume this occurs).

Thanks,
Grant

Hope you get what you want @LeGold. Sooner or later stuff will circulate after the recent PCF fires are extinguished. Best of luck with your hunt.
I think we all hope he gets that price... aside from anyone who has them and is looking to sell.

but to the point that others have made - it’s just not 2 people who have set the price.

just last night someone sold 30 used jack snappers at 6$ a chip, and dibs (with two backups) were called within a few minutes of it being posted.

maybe you find someone. I hope you do. But if you do it won’t be because they aren’t aware of everything that’s been said in this thread.

maybe you find someone. I hope you do. But if you do it won’t be because they aren’t aware of everything that’s been said in this thread.
Exactly, and that's the reason why nothing of that sort needs to be said in this thread (in addition to it being bloody thread crapping!)

I’m not claiming expertise and I’m fully aware that everyone involved in these requests for charity knows what they’re doing.
I’m just saying that the ‘crapping’ isn’t leaving any skid marks because none of what’s being said is news to anyone.

It’s more of a fart than a crap.
... and I’m wafting this fart at you.
If it's not news to anyone then why does it need to be said, other than to thread crap?

ask the guy who first posted questioning his pricing. I was initially responding to people who’re raging about thread crapping, not the thread itself. Maybe I’m just misinformed as to what crapping is in the marketplace. I thought it meant trying to undermine someone’s ability to sell or buy.

If one want to offer even a penny for a rack of snappers , they could go ahead and open a wanted ad. Value is in the eye of the beholder , and what one wants to pay for them. So you telling OP he should rather ask them for free because his offer is too low in you’re eyes is really irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom