Wanted Jack Cinci Sample (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLOdonk

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm not concerned about colors or anything else - but I'd love to get my hands on some Paulson's just to experience the hype for myself.

Anyone have a sample set they'd be willing to sell?

*EDIT* Specifically looking for Jack Cinci's

Last edited:
I'm not concerned about colors or anything else - but I'd love to get my hands on some Paulson's just to experience the hype for myself.

Anyone have a sample set they'd be willing to sell?
What you really should get yourself is at least 10 chips that you can shuffle. 10-20 is about perfect. I can help, but can not send pics until tomorrow as I am out of town until later tonight. Just off the top of my head I know I could send seom JACK Cinci $1's & $25's that way you v could see some both RHC & THC.

Send me a pm if you want

While you're at it you may want to sample both leaded and non-leaded Paulsons to see whether you have a strong preference for one or the other

What you really should get yourself is at least 10 chips that you can shuffle. 10-20 is about perfect. I can help, but can not send pics until tomorrow as I am out of town until later tonight. Just off the top of my head I know I could send seom JACK Cinci $1's & $25's that way you v could see some both RHC & THC.

Send me a pm if you want
That would be perfect. PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom