Wanted JACK cinci GO 5s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewan

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
i want to buy lots ideally. looking for around 140 $5s.

can have the chips sent to a US address

Attachments

• image0 (29).jpg
    image0 (29).jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
nothing wrong with asking for donations but telling people what the charity is tends to improve your ability to find donors. :tup:

nothing wrong with asking for donations but telling people what the charity is tends to improve your ability to find donors. :tup:
It sounds like the charity is him?
And this will certainly be the first time in the sordid history of relabels that somebody turns a normal chip into a grand opening chip.

its not so much of a charity, as I said I'm very willing to pay for these chips. I wrote somewhere that i was going to get started on building a set, and someone very kindly sent me some chips free of charge.

its more of a 'if you have a few odd ones you don't need they could go to a better home', but as i mentioned for larger lots, happy to pay

It sounds like the charity is him?
And this will certainly be the first time in the sordid history of relabels that somebody turns a normal chip into a grand opening chip.
im a big fan of the seminole hard rock chips they have on poker night in america. overlabels on RHC chips really appeal to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom