Not open for further replies.

LeGold

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Howdy ho!

Do you want to have yourself a merry little Christmas? Up for grabs is a rack of His Blazeness Jack Cincinnati $1000 43mm IHC.

Condition: see photo
Price: $1400/rack ($300/barrel) + shipping, PPFF

Notes:
  • I reserve the right to sell the chips to whomever I want.
  • Those of you who might have a Wanted ad for these chips that I might have missed, please state so and you might be given precedence
  • For everybody else: in order to give everybody an equal shot at purchasing these chips and the quantities they need, I'll be using the lottery/random draw system for the sale. If more than one person expresses interest within the first 24 hrs, I'll do a random drawing using Wheel of Names to see who gets the right to buy it. Entries will close 24h after the ad has been published. If necessary, I'll spin the wheel again until all chips are spoken for.
  • Will split if all barrels are spoken for, precedence will be given to whomever buys more (and if everyone agrees, I can ship the whole rack to one person to be redistributed locally within CONUS)
  • Hope this won't get messy, if so I apologize and I'll try to do my best - it's my first real sale.
To participate in the drawing, please state your interest as well as which chips you are interested in, if not all. For example, "In, all" or "In, 2 barrels".

Shipping:
  • General: approx $35 + $6/rack US ($31 + $3/rack EU), tracked, but not insured
  • For one rack only (that is, under 2kg) you may choose to have it sent as letter for $22, not tracked
  • For shipments that are less than a rack, shipping should be $10-$16 US ($7-$13 EU), not tracked
Since I'm mostly done with all my planned custom sets, I will be releasing more cool stuff during the next weeks. The winner can have the option to wait with shipping in case more of it will be of interest.

Jack_Cinci_1k.jpg

Last edited:
Howdy ho!

Do you want to have yourself a merry little Christmas? Up for grabs is a rack of His Blazeness Jack Cincinnati $1000 43mm IHC.

Condition: see photo
Price: $1500/rack + shipping, PPFF

Notes:
  • I reserve the right to sell the chips to whomever I want.
  • Those of you who might have a Wanted ad for these chips that I might have missed, please state so and you might be given precedence
  • For everybody else: in order to give everybody an equal shot at purchasing these chips and the quantities they need, I'll be using the lottery/random draw system for the sale. If more than one person expresses interest within the first 24 hrs, I'll do a random drawing using Wheel of Names to see who gets the right to buy it. Entries will close 24h after the ad has been published. If necessary, I'll spin the wheel again until all chips are spoken for.
  • Will split if all barrels are spoken for, precedence will be given to whomever buys more (and if everyone agrees, I can ship the whole rack to one person to be redistributed locally within CONUS)
  • Hope this won't get messy, if so I apologize and I'll try to do my best - it's my first real sale.
To participate in the drawing, please state your interest as well as which chips you are interested in, if not all. For example, "In, all" or "In, 2 barrels".

Shipping:
  • General: approx $35 + $6/rack US ($31 + $3/rack EU), tracked, but not insured
  • For one rack only (that is, under 2kg) you may choose to have it sent as letter for $22, not tracked
  • For shipments that are less than a rack, shipping should be $10-$16 US ($7-$13 EU), not tracked
Since I'm mostly done with all my planned custom sets, I will be releasing more cool stuff during the next weeks. The winner can have the option to wait with shipping in case more of it will be of interest.

View attachment 1048223
I’m in first line for your cool stuff

Wanna end this year with a blast? Here's your chance!

Even better, how about starting the year with a blazt instead? Still up for grabs.

Sorry, link to wrong post above :/ and cannot edit.

Split's on. Barrel orders are hereby accepted on a FCFS basis!

48h price drop: $1400/rack shipped (buyer can opt to pay the difference to add tracking)

Tiger Coin also accepted as payment! Should you have any spare barrels or racks, let's talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom