Wanted Jack 1's and 5's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess Detroit with the watermelon 25s, but the want ad should be a little more specific.
@mkejohnson

Often these "wanted" ads get ignored/unanswered, but I have seen many times that if the OP does a little research to figure out what the going price is and then offers a little incentive that people will suddenly find a way to answer.....
Lol

Last edited:
@mkejohnson

Often these "wanted" ads get ignored/unanswered, but I have seen many times that if the OP does a little research to figure out what the going price is and then offers a little incentive that people will suddenly find a way answer.....
Lol
Absolutely need to set a price. I find wanted ads without pr0n and price to be blunted and inefficient.

I can say with confidence that listing a price is the main driver to net results. Same way a sales ad works reversing the scenario.

Absolutely need to set a price. I find wanted ads without pr0n and price to be blunted and inefficient.

I can say with confidence that listing a price is the main driver to net results. Same way a sales ad works reversing the scenario.
Ive just found nothing is for sale :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Ive just found nothing is for sale :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I literally had no Jack $1s or enough $5s two weeks ago. Sure nothing is LISTED, but there is stuff for sale out there. I found $1s and $5s inside of 2 weeks across 3 wanted ads. Its out there.

@mkejohnson , sorry for the thread derail. You should at least specify which chips you seek. I can easily assume it's Detroit because of the melons, but maybe you want Cinci..who really knows. I'd specify a price you would pay, but that's up to you. Just want to see you score.

On my recent quest to acquire Detroit pieces, I found a member who was willing to deal once he had his full set listed. He plans to sell a big set and then will consider splitting if it doesn't sell whole. Keep an eye out. I'm serious too. A real good seller with a nice set. It's going to hit market. Well, he could change his mind, but he seemed intent on the sale. You may be able to score the works!

Good luck with the hunt! They are out there. Not hanging off trees, but Jack Detroit is not impossible.

Pr0n bump...
C3E59E86-D039-4D68-9F20-1829492B748F.jpeg

(Stolen pr0n : @ATLarchip )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom