Ivey’s $300k stack with Majestics….? Not Royals :) (1 Viewer)

nitzilla

Full House
Reaction score
Just watched the latest Brad Owen vlog (#219) and he plays in a recorded Solve For Why game where they used @Apache Royals Majestic chips…! And then seeing Phil Ivey with $300,000 was amazing :cool
LOL
Edit: and I’m not trying to dis the chips just thought it was funny seeing them in this particular setting. And that they were used for that high of stakes!
19A75D30-0937-4095-8705-B0399CA6FE99.png

E8A4EDD1-FDA7-46F2-B342-916795795962.png

Last edited:
Those aren’t even Royals. Those are Majestics.
Thanks for pointing that out! I was looking at the mold more than the spot patterns :sneaky: my only China clays are CPS so I don’t know what I’m talking about:wtf:

Can someone solve for the why they haven't bought a decent custom CPC set?

Probably the 6 months plus lead time when you need to get a taping done and on air availability is the most important factor.

And it is a closed game that is being recorded so if someone tried to bring outside chips in the chances of getting caught are much higher.

Probably the 6 months plus lead time when you need to get a taping done and on air availability is the most important factor.

And it is a closed game that is being recorded so if someone tried to bring outside chips in the chances of getting caught are much higher.
Don't think they used the chips that often outside of Poker Put Loud and if they're still doing those even now. I know they did those alot behind their paywall so no idea how many they did.

All I see on the S4Y channel are their daily podcasts. They did a vlogger game a good while back last time I saw they play at their location so not unreasonable to be able to get a CPC set by now.

I'm waiting for someone to copy the Lodge's chips.

A private game with all known actors. Also everyone was on credit, so even less incentive. Maybe if they run a regular game, it'll be a bigger priority. If Berkey cared or felt there was a measurable improvement, he'd get them I'm sure.

I think Berkey doesn't know much about chips. They were talking about thew new chips at 2022 WSOP on their podcast and he was under the impression that Ballys would likely pay around 10c per chip.
Nothing like having about 1/15 of the actual cost. Then again, I'm about to go pick up my new Ferrari from the local dealer for $20k.

Just watched the latest Brad Owen vlog (#219) and he plays in a recorded Solve For Why game where they used @Apache Royals Majestic chips…! And then seeing Phil Ivey with $300,000 was amazing :cool
LOL
Edit: and I’m not trying to dis the chips just thought it was funny seeing them in this particular setting. And that they were used for that high of stakes!
View attachment 964018

View attachment 964020
Brad got that look like WTF Ivey to my Left

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom