I've uninstalled P* once again (1 Viewer)

While I hate that online poker is still banned in the US, I am in someway thankful for it. That shit drove me crazy too, but getting to what @Legend5555 said, I don't have time to play enough hands to get the cards to break even. That is even assuming I am playing correctly or that I am a winning poker player, which I probably am not.

Leave it behind, all the HUD's and analytics that people have software for now makes it robotic. Save your time and money and play in live games when all this Covid shit blows over.
There is still money to be made online even without HUDs IMO. It's easier on anonymous tables though. But you have to have some serious rock solid fundamentals and tilt control. Once you start getting to .50/1 or higher online, I don't think I'd play without a HUD except on anonymous tables. You might be able to eek out a small winrate, but it won't feel very fun. And the variance will be pretty high.

Honestly, if you are a rec, then tournaments are your best bet. I've cashed 5/9 of the last sub $20 buy in tournaments I've played on ACR. It never felt difficult. No super deep runs, but 3-4x my buyin for those cashes. Most of the players are terrible, and the bots that I'm sure are there seem to play volume for marginal profit, and thus I've never felt threatened in the low buy in stuff. Just play solid, and use a shove chart when you get below 20bb.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom