It's probably time to start posting haha (1 Viewer)

NegativeZeroo

Waiting List
Reaction score
What's up guys, been lurking a long time. Finally got to setting up a dedicated poker room. Excited to share some photos when it's all finished. Excited to use the milling tutorials and cleaning tutorials. So many new projects in the works because of you people.

Also, I snagged the CPC set in the eBay listing, gonna clean em and use them if they get here before Friday. Once our game gets bored of them I'm gonna mill them and make some custom stickers for them.

Anyway a belated thanks to all the guides!

Hello and welcome. Nice pickup. They look like some chips I'm familiar with, I have just over 220 $1 chips and also 60 chips in Blue (with initials on them), then these chips are the Triangles and Clubs mold, which you can find more about here:
http://www.antiquegamblingchips.com/molddesign_suits.htm
Scroll down to: MD-32 TRIANGLES AND CLUBS (a/k/a Tri-Clubs)

They're very similar to the weight and feel of CPC chips or ASM (the precursor to CPC) -- 9 gram compression clay, even if technically they weren't manufactured by them. According to the Antique Gambling Chips website. "UPDATE: this mold is not in use anymore, has not been used to make chips in some 20 years. It was donated to the Nevada Historical Society and is on display there."

Tri Clubs are legit. Very reasonable deal for great condition chips. If the denoms and breakdown work for you, then use as is. They can be milled for future customization, too.

I just picked up a set of 400 tri-clubs mixed with 200 HHRs as a single set last week. The two chips have near identical textures, mixing and playing together seamlessly.

My tri-clubs are probably not ASMs. The lathe work on the edges is a little sloppier than usual, with more remains of flashing visible than on most clays. Interestingly, they weigh in surprisingly heavy at 10.2g. They’re pretty epic!

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing the poke room updates!
Looks like you're moving in the right direction as far as chip upgrades. Definitely can mill those and customize them down the road!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom