It's been a spell... (1 Viewer)

imthatguy

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey there! Long time member from the old CT days, and I recognize a lot of screennames! Thought I'd introduce myself again and see if I couldn't see what's happening out there.

While I haven't made any chip designs in some time, I do regularly play poker online, and the odd home game.

Over the years, I've been responsible for a couple of custom designs with some very wonderful people who are no longer with us. I'll aim to create some threads showing the history and evolution of some of those designs.

Cheers!

You were big time back in the day! Look forward to discussing some of your sets and trades. I think you designed the Avalon stamps on the suits mold?

You were big time back in the day! Look forward to discussing some of your sets and trades. I think you designed the Avalon stamps on the suits mold?
HA! That's very kind of you to say. I've kept good records of what I designed over the years, and yes, the Avalon was my design. I just posted a thread on the original design and it's evolution over in the Mockups section. Hope that's the right place!

Welcome back. I believe your blind pig set just changed hands recently. Things sure have changed since the old CT days

Still my biggest regret was selling this set.

I love that set. It recently just changed hands. You just missed out on having the chance to buy it back! @flipupchipup is the new owner.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/the-blind-pig-tourney-set-520-chips-bcc-——.91901/

Looking forward to reading the history and backstory behind that design
Looks like there is another chunk of that set out somewhere in the ether......

Thanks for the warm welcome (back)! I was very sad to hear of the passing of Michael from Holdempokerchips.com, are those molds that he owned still being used today?

• Sad
Reactions: ovo
Welcome back. I really like your avatar. :) Got some really cool card cappers like that.
1AA552E8-16C1-42CA-BBB1-76BF96094E06.jpeg

1660588650788.png

the Canadians are back!
edit: my souvenir from my wife's visit to the Montreal summer fesivals a couple week ago

1660589982748.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom