ISO of a 100K chip (1 Viewer)

pippen33

High Hand
Reaction score
Good afternoon,

Ive been checking out pics in this forum for a long time but just recently officially joined. (First time long time!)

We recently started a year long tourney league and I am looking for a 100K chip.

We use the Showdown poker chip tourney set. Excellent cheap option that stacks and shuffles well. We have between 11-16 players each tourney in an 11 tourney "season" with tourney 12 being the "Main Event"

https://www.apachepokerchips.com/product/showdown-club-poker-chips/

There are obviously better options and I'm currently looking at options for season 2 (likely the Royal Card Room pre-sale that's currently active)

Anyway, we have the "Main Event" coming up in a few months and I'm in need of a 100K chip. We have a starting stack of 250K and start with 1K-5K-25K chips (10-13-7 chips). That all works for the duration of the tourney (no rebuys) but we are in need of 100Ks for the final table (and in nights when we get 14,15,16 players)

Our current chips are 13g so I'm looking for something 10g or heavier for a "similar" feel. I really only need 50 chips tops so it doesn't matter if it's not remotely a match in look. They will be used for 1 (for sure) to 3 tourneys (at most).

Our 1Ks are yellow
Our 5Ks are pink-ish
Our 25K are Brown-ish

1K will be off as the 100K is introduced so it can be yellowish as well......otherwise I was looking at the Venerati 100K. It's light blue and would be fine.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks all

I know "get samples" is the default reply and that's BY FAR the best advice possible.....but this won't be a full time set. I LOVE the look of the Royal Card Room or might go the custom route (samples first obviously).....but just looking for 2 barrels of 100K in this instance. No sample necessary.

There’s this:

Any of the Claysmith line should work for you. Same weight, materials, etc.... just different molds and configurations.

Any of the Claysmith line should work for you. Same weight, materials, etc.... just different molds and configurations.

Definitely ... but none of them have a 100k without a custom label.

How about just a non-denom starburst?

Or you could just take any other color of those Showdowns and rip the label off... instant cheap non-denom. Or even take a sharpie to them... instant cheap 100k.

What about some cheap blanks (like the Bluff Canyon blanks) and some cheap print-at-home labels? If it's only going to be used for at most 3 times, it should hold up fine.

How about just a non-denom starburst?

Or you could just take any other color of those Showdowns and rip the label off... instant cheap non-denom. Or even take a sharpie to them... instant cheap 100k.

Or since you don't have the 100's in play, just buy some of those and sharpie "k" on them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom