Wanted Isle of Capri (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_Higgs

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, a noob here looking to start up a set of Paulson chips. I just learned about them over the last 10+ days on here and somehow developed a desire for them. I recently purchased just 1 rack of $5 Isle of Capri chips and looking to add on to build a tournament or cash game set. Please help the noob :)

Hey guys, a noob here looking to start up a set of Paulson chips. I just learned about them over the last 10+ days on here and somehow developed a desire for them. I recently purchased just 1 rack of $5 Isle of Capri chips and looking to add on to build a tournament or cash game set. Please help the noob :)
Oof, I just swiped those hundos
I’ll keep you in mind

IOC KC doesnt have denoms greater than $100 in quantity. Putting together a tournament set would require other chips to fill in the gaps. A cash set should be achievable depending on the stakes you play as the frac will be difficult to come by.

IOC KC doesnt have denoms greater than $100 in quantity. Putting together a tournament set would require other chips to fill in the gaps. A cash set should be achievable depending on the stakes you play as the frac will be difficult to come by.
I understand. Then a cash game is what I will go with. I'll order a tournament set from Apache or BRPRO.

For what it’s worth, you can host tournaments with any denominations..
100 minimum - 1,000 maximum
1 minimum - 100 maximum
Whatever you want man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom