Isle of Capri DB group buy interest (3 Viewers)

I am interested buying the following DB (multiple answers possible)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OfficerLovejoy

Full House
Reaction score
After the Black Friday Sale from @TheChipRoom some of us own awesome Isle of Capri sets but no dealer buttons exist to round off the sets.

@Phantom and @FordPickup92 both invested their time, sweat and tears to create the artwork for several design options and @FordPickup92, who already has a lot of DB GB experience, offered to run the logistics of it all.

Not all details have been hashed out yet, but regarding the high profile members involved, I have no doubt, this GB will happen.

So here are the designs offered at this point and depending on interest will be ordered from brpropoker:

Order by date of admission.

#1 + #2
Edit:
As requested by the artist, mockups #1 + #2 are no longer part of this group buy.

Artwork by @Phantom

IOC-dealer-2 bird.png

Artwork by @FordPickup92

IOC-dealer-neon WITH EDGE 2.png

Artwork by @FordPickup92

IOC-dealer-white (1).png

Artwork by @FordPickup92

The poll will close in 10 days so that we get a good idea of how much interest we can expect in the actual group buy.

Edit: reworked #5 online

It's likely that we will order only 3 of those 5 buttons by taking the poll into consideration.

Attachments

• IOC Proof phantom.png
    IOC Proof phantom.png
    539.1 KB · Views: 225
  • IOC-dealer-2 bird.png
    IOC-dealer-2 bird.png
    177.2 KB · Views: 368
  • IOC-dealer-neon WITH EDGE 2.png
    IOC-dealer-neon WITH EDGE 2.png
    146.5 KB · Views: 370
  • IOC-dealer-white.png
    IOC-dealer-white.png
    149.3 KB · Views: 175
  • IOC-dealer-white.png
    IOC-dealer-white.png
    149.8 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
omg these are amazing. #2 and #4 especially.... wait all of them. I want all of them :eek:

Please note in advance it's likely wise we pick 3 of the 5 favorites to run, not all of them. Also likely we can make some minor changes, as I already have adjusted option number 5 once to outline the bird in white

Hi @OfficerLovejoy thanks for the kind words. In all honesty, I reckon you should just go with @FordPickup92 's awesome offerings as they are crisper in design and any alterations would be quicker and easier for you all (time-zone etc...). That would also keep it simpler with one source of art :).
Also, I don't have any IOC chips and was just sticking my 'beak' in, haha.
These are going to look great, well done Brie :)

I only voted for four options but like everyone here I’d probably take one of each.

Hi @OfficerLovejoy thanks for the kind words. In all honesty, I reckon you should just go with @FordPickup92 's awesome offerings as they are crisper in design and any alterations would be quicker and easier for you all (time-zone etc...). That would also keep it simpler with one source of art :).
Sure thing mate, thank you for getting the ball rolling as you were the first to actually mock something up and inspire interest in this thread that I started weeks ago.

As requested, I'll take your mockups out of the running of this GB.

@all: Any further interest in #1 and #2 would have to go directly through @Phantom.

If you want I can take your designs and work them through illustrator, but I'd need an AI file, PNGs and JPEGs aren't always compatible with illustrator, even with an image trace

Sure thing mate, thank you for getting the ball rolling as you were the first to actually mock something up and inspire interest in this thread that I started weeks ago.

As requested, I'll take your mockups out of the running of this GB.

@all: Any further interest in #1 and #2 would have to go directly through @Phantom.
No problem, thanks mate.
I'm sorry to be a pain mate, I meant to disregard mine haha, not wanting them in competition for this GB :) I wasn't planning on running a GB, just offering a design to consider if it helped :)

If you want I can take your designs and work them through illustrator, but I'd need an AI file, PNGs and JPEGs aren't always compatible with illustrator, even with an image trace
Hey Brie,
No AI files sorry, just Word and Paint :) to JPG/PNG.
I reckon you nailed the vibe I was going for :)

No problem, thanks mate.
I'm sorry to be a pain mate, I meant to disregard mine haha, not wanting them in competition for this GB :) I wasn't planning on running a GB, just offering a design to consider if it helped :)
All I wanted to say is, if someone wanted to straight up buy your design or do another group buy, he'd have to contact you.

Hey Brie,
No AI files sorry, just Word and Paint :) to JPG/PNG.
I reckon you nailed the vibe I was going for :)
Okay, no problem. I can PM you seperately from here, Ben and I can send some goodies your way to thank you for your time getting the ball rolling.

That being said: if anybody wants changes made to the remaining designs please let me know I will try to adjust accordingly.

Okay, no problem. I can PM you seperately from here, Ben and I can send some goodies your way to thank you for your time getting the ball rolling.

That being said: if anybody wants changes made to the remaining designs please let me know I will try to adjust accordingly.
Very kind, but not necessary. Glad to kick it off :) all the best with it :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom