Wanted Isle of Capri Biloxi & Taj Mahal $1s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
2019_05_29_IMG_4693.JPG

Looking for any Isle of Capri $1s from the Biloxi riverboat. Please note there are a bunch of Isle of Capri chips out there with very similar inlays from different locations (Vickburg, Blackhawk, KC, Bettendorf, Lula, etc.), I'm only interested in the Biloxi riverboat chip pictured below. Any condition. Willing to pay a premium, based on condition. Any quantity, even singles would be considered!!!

IsleofCapri_Biloxi_$1.jpeg

FOUND! Also looking for AC Trump Taj Mahals, in good to excellent condition (stand on edge):

Any quantity, even singles would be considered!!! Please PM me if you have any available!

Attachments

• 044036.jpg
    044036.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:
Help unite more of their brothers & sisters......

20170128_012525.jpg

Bump!

Found 3 minty barrels of IOC $1s the other day, just need a few more!

j/k, I still need a bunch, just checking to see if DMack is still watching....

Bump!

Found 3 minty barrels of IOC $1s the other day, just need a few more!

j/k, I still need a bunch, just checking to see if DMack is still watching....

You got me!!! I couldn’t believe it, and then I read the fine print! Hahahaha!

Bump! I'm good on the Taj chips now, still looking for the Isle of Capri $1s.

I've got a rack of Jerry's Nugget $1s (THC version) I could dangle in trade bait if anyone has these IoC $1s in some quantity that they're hiding.... (not looking to sell the Jerry's outright, trade only)

Are those seriously going for $13/chip? Awesome chips....but geez.

Some of the eBay sales get pretty wacky from those looking to complete their singles collection (I was watching that auction but didn't bid). The price on these is all over the place, I've gotten some for face value, others in near mint condition for ~$7.

The eBay auctions have for real gotten out of control i think I got outbid on like 37 chips in the last 2 days for stupid dollar amounts :banghead:

Trying to fill up mint Bourbon Street barrels is apparently more difficult than going to the moon....

Sorry for the thread jack @Irish GL with the search. I have a handful of these...just wondering if I stop my own search.

With all the sales going on, I thought maybe someone would finally want to part with some more Isle of Capris $1s.... :LOL: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom