Trade Isle Cape Girardeau HS Tourney 1,463 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Call me crazy... after a long Meet Up weekend leaves me looking at the collection. I think we are a bit heavy on Tourney sets right now. My Dream was always a clean Solid Hot Stamp tourney set, this was absolutely perfect! Took quite a bit of time finding enough chips and buying sets to get to this breakdown. It is not Ideal but can cover 24 plus players.
20200804_154325.jpg

20200423_180446.jpg

I spent countless hours hand cleaning and oiling every single chip! Not mint but fantastic condition. Turn key ready to go! Never felted or handled since cleaning and oiling. They have been kept out of any natural light in their case waiting to be played

Breakdown is
(32) T5
(365) T25
(445) T100
(360) T500
(147) T1000
(114) T5000

(2) acrylic/metal inlaid dealer buttons

Colors are (I have no clue) Lmao other than Day green. Charcoal, some Bright ass orange/peach, no clue on purples and the 5ks are Silver with metal flake... really awesome chips... not gray like they appear.

TRADE****
I am placing my trade value at $2,100 on this set, more than I paid but I spent a S* load of time cleaning these, locating and building the set.

I am looking to trade for a similar valued cash set. I am not picky or expecting some Leaded THC set. BCC, RHC... doesn't matter. Not looking for Jack's or HSI chips... not my flavor. Clay only please!

So let me know if you have something interesting. Not interested in selling at this price point. Fine with a cash/chips kind of trade, building another set like this is no easy task... I am well aware so not letting go easily! Lol

Can snap some more photos when I get home if you need them.

Fellow Chipper Ben

Laaaaaaaawd I love this set! An absolute beauty!
This set would be the standard I would look at if I wanted to add a HS set.
I hope you find the trade you’re looking for brother! Suuuuuuper freakin gnarly rad set man! Crap

Shit, I just sold my "cash" + tourney set of these. Now you're telling me I could have had the ultimate set?

Plot twist, the t25 is sherbet green :p

Shit, I just sold my "cash" + tourney set of these. Now you're telling me I could have had the ultimate set?

Plot twist, the t25 is sherbet green :p
Sorry Brother, and I should have clarified I am legally color Blind. They look Day green to me but Thank you for the clarification. They should just be called awesome green! Love that color. Lol

Well, as we’ve started the dibs if split, dibs on the silver T5000 if split.

Never going to be split but I appreciate it guys. Original all matching HS sets are not very common. I will keep them and save them from murderers row! Lol

Probably leave this up a couple more days and then close it, helps make my decision even easier. Just thought it was worth a try.

Just got a random like from a friend on this post and totally forgot about it!! This is still open to offers, would even consider selling but only as a full set. Not breaking this up! I have another large solid tourney set in the works and really don't need two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom