Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
Hey folks…

I recently acquired a really great little Isle Girardeau cash set, and was unable to score a DB. Is there anyone out there willing to help me out with 1 or even 2? I’d be happy either way.

This is the DB I need …
D36B4732-91CC-4F79-BE0B-F7CB289E01D0.png

Photo Credit : ripped off @Himewad :eek:
(I’m sorry James, let me know if you aren’t happy and I’ll happily take it down)

OFFERING $20USD per DB. Shipping extra, and CONUS

Last edited:
Wow! Am I chasing a unicorn DB. I really thought this would be easy.

Okay, well, one time up the offer, $20USD for a single Isle Girardeau DB.

If it can’t happen for $20, I’ll forget about it and enjoy my set without it.

It’s worth mentioning I’ve got like 150+ DBs I’d gladly trade out of. If you want to trade instead, maybe I’ve got a DB you like.

you sure you dont want this version with matching cut card? I beleive they were made in gold also
View attachment 943806
oh man…

Are you offering or teasing?? Hahahahahhaha

Absolutely stunning and now that I can’t unsee this picture, I don’t want the DB I asked for, I want this way cooler one with the cut card.

I’ve got some $$$ if you are willing or trade some DBs.

oh man…

Are you offering or teasing?? Hahahahahhaha

Absolutely stunning and now that I can’t unsee this picture, I don’t want the DB I asked for, I want this way cooler one with the cut card.

I’ve got some $$$ if you are willing or trade some DBs.
@PokerChipsDesign made these and many other cool buttons and cut cards but unfortunately hes disappeared.

The arts out there too. Seems like every old button has been remade, so I can’t imagine the argument against letting you just remake a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom