Is this one of us? (1 Viewer)

Listeria aside, a gallon of Blue Bell is better than any soft-serve machine. I'll die on that hill.

View attachment 654579

View attachment 654576

Hence why the man cave/poker room needs to have soft serve, nacho cheese dispenser, mini fridge and freezer with Blue Bell, ice cold beers, etc... Can never be over prepared. Whole 9 yards or nothing.

Hence why the man cave/poker room needs to have soft serve, nacho cheese dispenser, mini fridge and freezer with Blue Bell, ice cold beers, etc... Can never be over prepared. Whole 9 yards or nothing.

No discussion of chip sets available? WTF man?!?!?!?

Good lord.

The time spent cleaning hot dog rollers & nacho cheese dispensers wasn't enough? Yeah let's now add an ice cream machine to the mix. I'll need to hire a cleaning service just for the poker room. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Love it though.

So let me get this straight, first we're spending money on chips and we think to ourselves, "can't get much worse, I just keep spending money on MOAR f*#@ing poker chips." Then we come across a post like this. Got another tab open researching different nacho cheese warmers/dispensers. I mean....

do it!!

Kegerator :unsure: ;)
How about both, and a wine fridge converted to cigar humidor?
20210312_113517.jpg
20210312_113525.jpg
20210312_113538.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom