Is this one of us? (1 Viewer)

OMFG your out of control... lol can’t wait to achieve your status!

That is truly the dream! "Would you like vanilla, chocolate or swirl? Get it your goddamned self! I even put out gummy bears and rainbow sprinkles just for you."

my buddy bought one of these years and years ago, and it was a brilliant investment. he just keeps a few giant bags of the cheese in his extra freezer, and he always has something to bring to a party. he even buys the same chips and trays they use at stadiums, ballgames, etc. and it is always a huge hit.

1615564368431.png

my buddy bought one of these years and years ago, and it was a brilliant investment. he just keeps a few giant bags of the cheese in his extra freezer, and he always has something to bring to a party. he even buys the same chips and trays they use at stadiums, ballgames, etc. and it is always a huge hit.

View attachment 654528

So let me get this straight, first we're spending money on chips and we think to ourselves, "can't get much worse, I just keep spending money on MOAR f*#@ing poker chips." Then we come across a post like this. Got another tab open researching different nacho cheese warmers/dispensers. I mean....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom