Is this md-33 or China injected plastic? (1 Viewer)

DonkeyKing

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I have a gut feeling that these are plastics. I was hoping that it might be md-33 (2nd attachment)?

Any insights will be greatly appreciated.

Happy Chipping!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210615-220537_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210615-220537_eBay.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 124
  • Screenshot_20210615-222945_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210615-222945_Chrome.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 141
Actually the link I posted might not be the same chips, but same brand so I'd assume they didn't make any clays.

Actually the link I posted might not be the same chips, but same brand so I'd assume they didn't make any clays.
I saw that one too with the saw tooth interlocking face. Tried to search for the company but google returned no results.

Thanks for the insight!

The extra slick deck of cards I have says "Visit us at www.heartlandproducts.com" - which results in this:

ebf1be572cc50bdea02226cbdffb1828.png

The bottom of the box lists "Heartland Consumer Products LLC Cleveland, Ohio 44107". This yields the standard business listing directory hits. Drop the zip code and you can find a Bloomberg company profile for "Heartland Consumer Products Holdings LLC" in Indiana.

I have a gut feeling that these are plastics. I was hoping that it might be md-33 (2nd attachment)?

Any insights will be greatly appreciated.

Happy Chipping!
The text in the middle of the chip ("Vegas Brand TM") is molded into the chip. So the mold used to make this chip was specific to this set, and is unrelated to any other chips with similar edge molds.

This is unquestionably an injection-molded chip ("plastic"), not a compression-molded chip ("clay").

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom