Is this 357 set worth 100.00. I think they are fan of cards. (1 Viewer)

Rockets_Full

High Hand
Reaction score
The seller is asking 100.00 for a total of 358 chips.

Poker Chips.jpg

.25 (160) AJQK10
1.00 (180) These have a different order AKQJ10 and they have a top hat and cane. Are they Paulsons?
5.00 (18) AJQK10
Also what kind of chips are they
Thank you

Last edited:
Great deal if you like them, go for it! They are the BCC variants but they are still clay chips!

Those appear to be BCC compression molded chips. If you like them buy them. They will probable sell for somewhere around a $1 a chip

That listing in Colorado has been up forever, he will not ship. The ones in order are paulson, those out of Order are BCC.

I absolutely find it halarious that I have spent over $1 a chip and up to almost $2 a chip for what I needed... and someone wants to know if they are worth a quarter each... SMH
20200830_202140.jpg

That listing in Colorado has been up forever, he will not ship. The ones in order are paulson, those out of Order are BCC.

I absolutely find it halarious that I have spent over $1 a chip and up to almost $2 a chip for what I needed... and someone wants to know if they are worth a quarter each... SMH
View attachment 539534

Is this meant to be an insult..? Im no collector and new to these forums. Im just making sure Im not buying junk.

Also definitely the most in demand denoms! To the right person this is over $400 in chips
Right? I was shocked to read that breakdown. I figured there would be dimes and half dollars mixed in, as usual.

I’ll keep you all in the loop. I live 3.5hours away from the meeting point. Said he’d hit me up after work.
Sounds to good to be true. I have a 300.to 400.000 budget. This could kill my budget. lol. If I land these I could build onto them though.
The chips I buy I will use for a monthly poker night.

I’ll keep you all in the loop. I live 3.5hours away from the meeting point. Said he’d hit me up after work.
Sounds to good to be true. I have a 300.to 400.000 budget. This could kill my budget. lol. If I land these I could build onto them though.

pfft flip em here for fair market value and now you have a $600-$700 budget ;)

pfft flip em here for fair market value and now you have a $600-$700 budget ;)
I think you guys might be out of your minds. I’m not sure what Ben was paying $2 a chip for, but I was into FOC a couple of years ago and I can’t remember any of them selling for anything close to that. And those were Paulsons.
I know there’s been a lot of chip inflation going on, but I’d be surprised if this collection sold for a buck a chip.

I think you guys might be out of your minds. I’m not sure what Ben was paying $2 a chip for, but I was into FOC a couple of years ago and I can’t remember any of them selling for anything close to that. And those were Paulsons.
I know there’s been a lot of chip inflation going on, but I’d be surprised if this collection sold for a buck a chip.
No chips prices ever surprise me anymore. (Or they all do.) :bigbucks:

If this lot were posted for $357 in the Classifieds I bet they would sell within the hour.

Brand new spinettis was selling these for $1 each. Kardwell Int still has some $.50 in stock at $1.25 each. Why did I pay that? Because I needed specific denoms out of another person's set to build what I needed. I have recently sold these to very well established members that were happy to get them for $1.25 each! And those were BCC chips. I didn't say they were worth $2 a chip, they were worth that to me to get my set playable... I guess I'm the only person ever to do such a thing!

@Rockets_Full no it was not meant as an insult... guess I was a bit edgy. But you said i think these chips are fan of cards... a small amount of reserch would tell you that is exactly what they are and what they are worth. I understand you are new and I apologize for the snide remark... but you were asking if real clay chips are worth the going rate for ABS plastic slugs, these might not be for everyone but they are my babies, I am proud of what I built and not ashamed of what it took to get there.

Fantastic pick up sir, I hope it all works out and looking forward to what you think of them! No they are never going to be top notch but still pretty awesome chips for us newer members, they are bright and vibrant, very inviting to new players.

I got the after work story for weeks. Three hours is soldier status. I see good things in your future. Keep up the good work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom