Is there new changes to reply to PCF intro and Check in ? (1 Viewer)

LeLe

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
It seem like we are unable to post any reply to any new PCF intro and Check in thread?

It is a new feature or a new bug, I tried to search but can't seem to find any thread on this

Hopefully it just a bug as it seem to be suck that we are no longer able to welcome new members

It seem like we are unable to post any reply to any new PCF intro and Check in thread?

It is a new feature or a new bug, I tried to search but can't seem to find any thread on this

Hopefully it just a bug as it seem to be suck that we are no longer able to welcome new members
Yup, I can confirm that all of the posts from yesterday and today don't have the "reply" button or the "post reply" section at the bottom of the page. Pity that, it will certainly make the new users introduction much less welcoming.

I suspect that it probably has something to do with post padding. It may mean that there are some PCF giveaways coming up that require a minimum number of posts, and this could be the mods way of preventing spam posts (@Tommy did something similar a while ago, removing any posts in the Intro section from the user's post count).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom