Is there a directory of producers/artists who can be found in this forum? (1 Viewer)

TrainerRed

High Hand
Reaction score
Besides the sponsors who have their dedicate forum section,
is there a place where I can find who is making poker equipment or creating art for chips in this forum?

For example, I found out what @desjgn cards are just because he makes the cards and they're mentioned in the forum (I'm sure I would have never stumbled on them just browsing online)
@Potsie1 makes dealer buttons.
Chan makes tables.
I believe Tina's contact info can be given if we ask someone who has organized a ceramic chip group-buý, but you won't find it written in any thread by itself, right?
I don't even know J5Design's official account, and I want to contact him to show him my mock design so he makes it a reality.

And I'm sure there's more stuff being produced that we won't usually find out on other websites, but just here around different threads.

Welcome to the forum. On the main menu there are vendor sections, that's a good start. J5 design can be reached at @Johnny5 . I'm not sure who the other designers are any more, but I'm sure others will come in. Have fun!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom