Is Mandy poker chips legit? (1 Viewer)

Bgeis12

Reaction score
Do any of you guys know if Mandy poker chips is a legit seller and not some scam? Also why is there two Mandy poker chip websites?

I justed checked them out. I do have a question. How are they able to undercut other ceramic chip people by 30 cents a chip on a 500 piece set?

The way I see it there are two choices here.
1. The are just a warehouse for Chinese manufacturers. If that is the case then buyer beware when it comes to quality.
2. Complete scam. Let's be honest here. If they were a nickel a chip cheaper we could sit back and enjoy the price wars. When it is this much cheaper you have to ask yourself how they are doing it.

It looks like they take existing designs and use the imagery to make ceramic replicas.

Do any of you guys know if Mandy poker chips is a legit seller and not some scam? Also why is there two Mandy poker chip
1613872154771.jpeg

Nothing wrong with Mandy chips guy
I don’t know what you talking about
I don’t know Alibaba but Mandy was perfect with me
0.55$ each
Material it’s great
@Jeevansluck play with my chips,ask him if you don’t believe me

Last edited:
You should update the OP with URLs.

I'd like to offer some insight but I'm too damn lazy to go looking for these 2 websites. I'd probably muster the effort to click a link though.

@Pippa vouches for them
i can vouch for milkfishpoker, but i think they are a bit expensive for chinese replicas, although the quality is good.
i have a barrel of pokerstars EPT chips

I would humbly suggest that we do not support businesses that rip off designs from others, even if it's just for advertising, and especially if they are ripping off forum sponsors/vendors.
Berny
Mandy it’s not copy nothing
It’s a replica of EPT
If somebody found the original EPT let me know
CPC. Copy the Rouders chips
Nothing wrong with that

Berny
Mandy it’s not copy nothing
It’s a replica of EPT
If somebody found the original EPT let me know
CPC. Copy the Rouders chips
Nothing wrong with that

I wasn't referring to Mandy in particular, I know next to nothing about them.

If we see any company taking live designs from other people and selling them without permission, we should be spreading the word out to other members and boycotting them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom