Is it worth selling these Versa and Nanuk cases? (1 Viewer)

djfayze

Flush
Reaction score
EDIT: Don’t know how to close this thread, but all cases have found new homes!

Last edited:
If you end up looking at shipping them, I'd be interested in the 2 Nanuks (Are they both 910 models? At your convenience, could you get an estimate for shipping to LA?). You can consider me a last resort, thanks.

If you end up looking at shipping them, I'd be interested in the 2 Nanuks (Are they both 910 models? At your convenience, could you get an estimate for shipping to LA?). You can consider me a last resort, thanks.
I’ll send you a PM and we can figure it out!

I think shipping would be prohibitively expensive. I would just bring them to a meetup or sell locally on fb or similar marketplace.

I think shipping would be prohibitively expensive. I would just bring them to a meetup or sell locally on fb or similar marketplace.
My thought too, but I was able to get the three Versa cases shipped off to a member for a decent price. We'll see what shipping is on the Nanuks for those that are interested!

Additionally, if anyone has recs for a good, large, single case (toolbox, cabinet, etc) that can hold around 3000 chips in racks and Wernicke boxes feel free to share your recommendations.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom