Is it worth it to redo?? (1 Viewer)

imbrokeagin

Waiting List
Reaction score
Looking at this table on Facebook marketplace. I can get it for $100. Has anyone ever replaced the felt on this type of table? Or modified this type of table before? Thanks for any advice!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210720-210550_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210720-210550_Facebook.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 104
I have played on similar tables several times. They work for what they are. Usually a back up table for the start of a cash game while a tournament is still going on the main tables. If it is in good shape $100 tops seems fair, but I’d try to get it for less.

This is a Kestell. It's not easy nor worthwhile to modify. I'd suggest passing on it.

I got one for free a few years back. Tried modifying/upgrading it. These are cheaply made and not worth the effort to alter. I threw it out.

It's definitely better than playing on a dining table. But there are better options if you spend a bit more.

I modified a kestell once. I think I posted it either way way back on the keen poker table site (dating myself here) or PMC.

they’re not that well made.

but for a cheap table (I’d pay $50 for one used if I needed a table) they’re great for a small fun cash game.

design with the chip wells isn’t my style but still worth using over a dining table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom