Is it allowed.... (1 Viewer)

I overstepped my words a bit.. I would allow it but I dont think it would ever come up.. I just would feel bad for anyone needing a cheat sheet in my game. I have a fairly tough game anyways.

Yeah haha. We had a guy that had to use a cheat sheet. Literally every time he looked at the sheet everyone would fold cuz they knew he had a big hand. If he was thinking he should've used that as a bluffing aid.

If anyone is using a hand ranking chart they are going to not last long, and not because I care, but because they are gonna be out of money soon. Other charts I guess it would depend. I can't imagine what else anybody would want to use as a lot of flak would be thrown in their direction.

Eh....i say why not? I don't think anyone even slightly competent at poker would have any harder of a time beating them out of their money. (Think pot odds, position, hand ranges, etc.) They would be completely lost.

One thing I have tried before as an experiment was using a pencil and paper to track the stuff online poker tracking software tracks. (VPIP, PFR, 3bet, Flop C-bets, etc.)
You can do it with an App on your phone but not everywhere allows phones.

Seems pointless, but if you play against the same crew long enough, you can figure out one person's game pretty well.

I don't think it is any less ethical than using a wristwatch with a second hand as a random number generator.

Food for thought.

i understand not permitting players to use their device while in a hand. requiring that they step away from the table to use it even when not in a hand serves no legitimate purpose.

They can step away and still text to someone else who's in the hand. In fact, by making them step away, you may make it easier for them to hide whatever it is they're doing.

It can go either way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom